• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casey Affleck Faceclaim Seeking Stories in Multiple Genres

AffleckTagious

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, out there! I'm over 30 and a multi-para to novella roleplayer, primarily in 3rd person past tense (with some exceptions). I've been been indulging in this hobby for 15+ years and am returning to forum roleplay. My offline real life is fairly busy, so even though I can't write super long posts daily, I'm able to do quick pop-ins and plotting/brainstorming during my work day and focus more on the longer writing in the evenings. Brainstorming/plotting with a writing partner is something else I truly enjoy - the process of seeing things take off and bouncing creative ideas off one another is part of the fun!

Currently muse is Casey Affleck, which means, quite simply, that I'm using Casey as a face claim for mutiple characters and genres. I will play him from his various film roles depending on request, or for original characters in particular storylines but using his face (clean shaven or bearded, long or short hair, various genres).

Also, I prefer realistic character images, as Anime, furries and cartoons just leave me cold.

Favorite genres: Historical (mostly Victorian and old west settings), horror, suspense, thrillers, paranormal/supernatural, Dystopian/Apocalyptic, romance, slice of life, angsty, dark themes, deep psychological exploration.

I love to dive deep into compelling storylines with other writers. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back