• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MilliardPeacecraft

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! 21 y/o (They/Them pronouns) here in search of a fellow RPer who's at least 18+ just to play it safe and wants to try a MxM crossover RP with me.

I don't know if there are any Incredibles fans still around, but I'm looking for someone who can write as Dash from those movies, while I write as Hogarth (from The Iron Giant). Always wanted to see how the former would approach the latter, explore the differences between them and whatnot.

As an aside, bonus points if you're okay with doubling as Linguini (from Ratatouille), even if only as a side character. Since all three works are from the same director, it'd be fun to see him interact with the duo in some capacity.

I had this AU for them in mind where the two are just ordinary kids in a sort of realistic setting (Dash doesn't have superspeed and he's more of an athletic-type runner, Hogarth never met the Giant, etc.), but that can be negotiated. We can have it take place in the same timeframe as their movies (1950s / 1960s) or in the modern age, and I'd be happy to hear any headcanons you might have. Knowledge of either movie isn't strictly required so don't sweat it if you get a few details wrong.

I want to stick to their canon ages, so it's going to be a SFW-ish RP. There can be some teasing and banter between the two, but outright NSFW is strictly out of the question.

Lastly, I don't care much about how many paragraphs the reply needs to be, but please no one-liners. I usually reply more often on weekday nights and in the weekends so bear that in mind.

I can do the RP right here or over at either Discord or Tumblr. Send me a PM mentioning this ad and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

⭐ Thanks everyone!

Tumblr_l_264535950162940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back