• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cardverse au!! (Straight couple looking for male or doubles)

Hello! I suddenly want to crave a little bit of romance and magic stuff. So here.

Cardverse is a au (alternate universe) where the cards deck status are manifested into real characters.

Here is the site to get to know more (Clicke here)

I'm looking for people who can do male or doubles (perferably male) since i'm playing a girl

Heres a plot: (The four kingdoms lived peacefully and harmony long ago, til everything changed when the hearts kingdom started to attack the other kingdoms. After years of fighting the hearts monarch. The hearts lost the battle and ended their kingdom. Years passed and 3 kingdoms remain til one prophecy had changed the days of peace as the hearts monarchy has risen from the ashes stronger and better.)

So comment here if you guys have other questions before pm me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back