Captain Anton Djuke [The Darkening]

Dreanyth

Name : Anton Djuke

Player : Dreanyth

History : My name is Anton Djuke, captain of the Spitfire. Please come in, and beware of the pipes they are very hot ... Yes I come from the famous infernal house. I really don't understand why it is always surprise people. Is it rare that a member of the highest infernal house of Kelen became a captain of an independent ship ? ... Yes ? Ah ok, I'll explain. 5 years ago I was a little officer in the Stormlord, affected in the “Terrifying†a cruiser with necromantic energy propulsion. I was the lieutenant, and I was under the order of the admiral Herald Djuke. Normally I have no problem to follow the order except when this order come from my father ... and I hate him. He never gave me my chance in the battle. Always gave me the small work like command the engineers, verify the weapons and supervise the cleaning team. So, one day I decided to buy my ship and to made my own chance. Using my pay, I decided to buy the shine and majestic Spitfire ... ok it isn't very majestic but it flight fast and well. Hey Lydia ! How is my baby ? Oh sorry I didn't present you. This is Lydia Lezek, my first mate. I worked with her in the “Terrifyingâ€, she wasn't appreciate at her true worth either. So we became friends. I pay the ship so I command but, if she order you to do something, consider that like my order ... how she became my friend ? Enemy of my enemy is my ally. When you share an hatred with someone you don't care of his family. All my childhood I was the black sheep of my family and the friend with the others houses so I always had good feelings with all the citizens of Kelen ... I boring to talking about me, let talk about your need ... And this person want to cross the frontier without being checked by the authorities. Yes I know some hidden roads but these roads aren't free ... where did I learn the existence of these roads ? You know when you are smart and you learn the patrols routes it become very easy to bypass them. Don't worry this roads have been checked ... Without going into details, I can say that these roads saved my like more than once when me I my crew where specialized in pira... uh “ship salvation†... Hmm you'll have to be more generous. ... That a price that I like. Tell to your customer to do some stretching before the boarding ... why ? If we are authorities board us he'll have to enter in one of the hiding place in the ship and they very small

eli_by_sandara.jpg

Attribute :

Dexterity (m) : xxx

Strength (M) : xx

Fitness : x

Intellect (M) : xxx

Intuition : xx

Charisma : xx

Guile (m) : xxx

Willpower (M) : xxx

Composure (m) : xx

Skills :