• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Can't a Homie Rp with Their New Alien OC

TrivialMermaid

Pip pip the diddily do
Heyo! I've recently made a new oc, and I am pretty excited to do a few roleplays with her. she's an Alien named Maeve. She was betrayed by her kind, and abandoned on Earth a long time ago. With no motivations, and nobody to care for but herself, she became a lazy slob who watches too many cartoons. Though she thinks she's far superior when compared to humans, she tolerates them and their shenanigans.

I can't imagine her being in any rps that are super thrilling. Just casual rps, or possibly even romance if it's ethical to date an alien. But if you have an idea that you think she'll be great in, I'm all ears. I'm a literate and descriptive rolplayer, so if this is something that interests you, hmu.

maeve design 2.png

Hmm yeah the way you described her I can mostly only see her in modern casual roleplays, though if you were to edit her bio a bit. I might be able to create a sci-fi roleplay. I have a few ideas that involve aliens, though they are not fully laid out plots with every detailed covered. We can fill in the blanks.

Feel free to PM me, I would love to make a roleplay with you.

Appears to me as if you've already generated a fair amount of interest. However, if you are still available, send me a PM and we can discuss some of the ideas I have. Thank you for your time.

Heyo! I've recently made a new oc, and I am pretty excited to do a few roleplays with her. she's an Alien named Maeve. She was betrayed by her kind, and abandoned on Earth a long time ago. With no motivations, and nobody to care for but herself, she became a lazy slob who watches too many cartoons. Though she thinks she's far superior when compared to humans, she tolerates them and their shenanigans.

I can't imagine her being in any rps that are super thrilling. Just casual rps, or possibly even romance if it's ethical to date an alien. But if you have an idea that you think she'll be great in, I'm all ears. I'm a literate and descriptive rolplayer, so if this is something that interests you, hmu.

View attachment 402442
I claim this alien for the Flowiest Fire!
Everyone else leave now, that is my desire
Unless it’s a group thing than call me a liar
Because I think the alien suits a comedy act rather then walking a wire
I picture a main character having to teach and prod
“That’s not where eggs go you clod!
The toilet seat is to be cleaned it’s not supposed to be dirty!”
Also it’s drawn cute enough for me to be flirty.

Clever walker, knowing that none can match that Flowiest
Shit talker

Yes his prose smells just like a rose
So sweet and divine, gets roleplays swinging like a vine
The fire grows with light and shine
the alien is mine
(Aha obviously not forcing a rp, I won’t whine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back