• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x Canon Fandoms - 1x1 - And more!

NonStopWriting

BLACKJACK!
Just a great big list of everything that comes to mind. 18+ partners please. Come willing to work with me.

I will do OC x OC, maybe OC x Canon, if I really, really enjoy the Fandom. I haven't been in a super OC crazy mood, however. Looking for the **

Jujutsu Kaisen**

Yuji x Nobara - It is the main ship I look at whenever I see the series. Sure, they do have sibling energy, but I see the romantic, leaning on each other energy where Yuji was incredibly distraught to lose her. AUs for JJK are often good and much better for the characters lol.

Nanami x Shoko.

I also really would just enjoy trying out a Good Suguru Geto.

Power Rangers**

Weird Nostalgia for the series going on at the moment. I would actually want to create an Original Team, could reuse a previous iteration or create a new theme/concept. I have a couple.

Pokemon**

Pokemon is just one of those all around comfort series. The classic Trainer x Trainer scenario where they start traveling (At age 16-18) together and exploring a region is my go-to.

Bleach

Forever will it be a series close to my heart.

Ichigo or Chad are the characters I typically main, I enjoy them both a lot and exploring their characters and I am open to others.

// More //

Zoids. Another nostalgia trip my brain is on. Bit x Leena anyone?

Black Clover. Asta x Noelle or Yami x Charlotte for sure.

Final Fantasy 16 - Clive x Jill!!

One Piece. I could RP as Smoker, Ace, Law or Zoro.

Naruto. I would honestly enjoy doing some AU with Zabuza or Kakashi. I have a couple canon pairings for them, OCs are welcome. Other canon characters I can play are Choji, Gaara, Kiba ...

Dungeons and Dragons
** - I just really enjoy high fantasy. Baldur's Gate is great.

Critical Role - The character I would most want to play is Fjord in a Fjord x Jester.

Soul Eater**

Fire Force**. Shinra x Tamaki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back