• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon Harry Potter Writings ✨

protectbucky2k21

Hello! One of the first few posts on here, I have no idea of RPNation works and if I’m doing this correctly (probably not, lmao), but I hope I’ll get response anyway.

Eitherway, I’m Mickey, a 23 y/o female university student from the lovely lowlands of the Dutch. Don’t let that scare you, I’m a quite rapid replier (timezones aren’t much of an issue for me) and my English is decent (if I do say so myself).

Onto my style, I’ve been roleplaying for about 7 years, I write in third person, past tense and literate (usually up to 3+ lenghty paragraphs per reply). I have no triggers and usually am extremely malleable for basically anything that’s not too messed up. I enjoy romance and angsty roleplays, and I’m open for FxF, FxM and MxM (or whatever, really).

I’ve been mainly roleplaying as Draco Malfoy for about 7-8 years. I love both the character to bits and I do believe I can do him justice. I also enjoy genderbending, so if you’re interested in that, let me know! I’m also open for crossovers and AUs.

For my potential partners: please, be atleast 18 or older, let me know about your triggers in advance and choose a canon character (so no OCs please).

I think that was it! If you’re interested, let me know, and hopefully I can start writing with you soon. Cheers!

Heyo, would be interested in a Dramione roleplay!
I am myself a Draco roleplayer, but I believe I can do well as Hermione too :)

I am 18+ and use Discord, if you are interested please send me a friend request @ xoitse!
I am hoping to speak with you soon an discuss more details in dms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back