• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Can You Hear Me? [18+ 1x1 Partner Search]

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Click the links (01, 02, 03 and 04) to see more information on what I'm looking for!​

Inq's New 1x1 Search

Inquieta

• about me

call me

Inquieta / Inq / Nic

pronouns

They/Them

timezone

UTC/GMT +1 (England)

27 years

activity

Sporadic

Hello! I'm looking for a few new roleplay partners to chat and write with. I'm currently unemployed and not in any form of education due to my illnesses, so I have plenty of free time that I need to fill with something. I do sometimes feel too unwell to respond to messages, however, so patience is required! Feel free to give me a nudge every now and then if a little time has passed; it's likely that I'm still very much interested in the roleplay (I'll try and tell you if I'm no longer interested)!

I've been roleplaying for the better part of seventeen years now - I started off on the forums over at Neopets before moving on to various other sites.

I'd like to think that I'm a lazy-literate writer; I'm capable of writing upwards of 1,000 words per reply if I have the muse and enough from you to work with, but I tend to average at about 300 words per reply. I try not to give one-liners, and I will usually just ask out-of-character to advance time in the roleplay if I really think I don't have enough to write.

I can write any gender of character (though I lean toward playing males), but I prefer their ages to be over eighteen for comfort reasons. I'm happy to write any kind of gender pairing, too. MxF, MxM, FxF or NBxAnything!

I don't often write canon characters. I'll give it a shot if you convince me, but I'm always too worried about not doing them justice! OCs are my bread and butter, though - I adore writing OCs and would love to hear about yours!

I have a couple of triggers - self-harm and suicide. I'm okay with them being mentioned in passing/in backstories, but going into them in explicit detail can put me in a bad place. Please avoid doing so.

Personally, I prefer Discord to write and chat on - but I'm not opposed to sticking entirely to RPN! It might just take me a little while longer to get back to messages and threads on here.

I love out-of-character chatter. I enjoy getting to know my writing partners, talking with them and sharing music and memes alongside plotting and the roleplay itself. Honestly, it makes me feel less lonely, as due to my illnesses, I don't get out very often to meet new people. I'm part of the LGBTQIA+ community, so I'm very inclusive, and I have a beautiful 11-year-old dog that I'd be happy to share pictures of. I play bass guitar, thoroughly enjoy my D&D sessions, and crochet various projects. I also play video games - feel free to invite me to play a co-op or PVP game at any point if we get along well!

If we've ever written or talked before, feel free to send me another message!

about you

18+. No negotiations. Because I am now closer to the thirty age mark than I am twenty, I don't want to be talking or writing with minors - the idea makes me rather uncomfortable - and honestly, I'd prefer to write with people that are 25+, but 18 is my lower limit. Please don't lie about your age, either. I know it might seem unfair, but there are plenty of other minors out there for you to chat and write with.

No bigotry. I have no time or patience for this!

Patience! Please don't nudge me every ten minutes to respond. Yes, I've had people do this before. If it's been a few days, then go right ahead! But ten minutes is a little too quick.

I don't mind what gender of character you wish to write, as long as they are over the age of eighteen, too!

Please tell me about any triggers you may have before we start writing.

Hopefully, you enjoy chatting out of character, as well! As I said earlier, I really enjoy getting to know my partners. But there's no pressure if you'd rather just stick solely to plotting and the roleplay.

If you stay, I would even wait all night or until my heart explodes. How long until we find...

... our way in the dark and out of harm? You can run away with me anytime you want.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• mogy
Back