• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Can the Dark Lord's debt collector be redeemed? (AKA, I suck with titles)

phoenixofwinter

Social skills = a soggy slice of bread
God, how long has it been since I've been in this mess?
I never really cared for being a fetcher; being the Dark Lord's debt collector has absolutely no perks. Well, I guess not being in Tartarus is a perk, but it's the only one I can think of through this migraine. I should probably check to see who's next to meet the boss.

~~~~​

Okay, please pardon the crappy title and crappy intro; I did end up pulling an all nighter. However! I got three hours of sleep and chugged some coffee, so let's try this again!! Yes i did completely delete what my sleep deprived brain did last night to redo this properly. if this is a bad thing to do, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm still new and don't wanna break any rules kthx.

This is one of the ideas I have for a rp; basically a demon and angel kind of deal (or maybe a demon and some other supernatural creature? Not too picky, I just wanna rp with my demon character really bad!) Demon fetches souls for Satan, other character interferes with their soul collecting, and they end up striking a deal with the devil; demon has until the next full moon to redeem herself, and the other character has to help them. If they complete the task, the demon can have a fresh start, and if they fail, the demon stays in Tartarus for all eternity, the other character taking her place as a fetcher.

I'm open for other ideas and using other characters too; this isn't the end all be all of rps I wanna do. It's just the first scenario my squirrel brain thought of while up until 6 in the morning trying to figure out how to post it. i have a whole website I'm overhauling to add more characters and add plot settings, so feel free to pm me if you want to see that! It's also in my profile; it's the link in that other section of the contact stuff. If you want a good idea on how I type, here's some samples from old roleplays that I did. Some of these characters have been discontinued, but I might revamp them and add them to my website!

She winced as he placed a hand on her head, and reflexively jerked back. "I'm fine!" She said, loosing her cool as she backed up. "Just don't touch me." She said. Her eyes betrayed the curiosity and confusion of his actions, in contrast to her defensive stance. She relaxed a little, taking a deep breath. "Fine, I'll take you to the Dark Lord, but let's make one thing very clear; he is not, and never will be, my master. Also, don't fucking touch me." She said quietly, running a hand through her hair. She withdrew her sword, the metal stained with the tainted blood of damned souls as she closed her eyes. "Bear with me, I haven't been back to hell in many years, so the portal may take a while." She mumbled, focusing her energy. She started glowing a deep shade of royal purple, instead of the red many people would associate with her being. After a few minutes, white hot flames surrounded the duo, and in a short time, they were in a dark throne room.

Walking out from behind a tree, a young woman watched the fight, her black hair covering her right eye. I wonder...She pulled her bangs away from her right eye, and it glowed a crimson red color. She eyed the big brute on the ground, and tsked as she saw his numbers were at 0. Just because you're bigger than your opponent, doesn't mean you automatically win, She thought bitterly, walking into the field. Holding her hand out, a black, thick mist surrounded it, and a large scythe appeared. She faced the large man, and swung the scythe down, ripping his mortal carcass from the top of his ribs to the bottom of his pelvis. The man sat up suddenly, although his physical body didn't follow. Before he could say a word, she swung the scythe again, cutting him in two. The man evaporated, going to wherever he was destined to go. She looked over at the other guy, and tilted her head to the side curiously. His number wasn't quite at 0 yet. She quickly rearranged her hair, hiding her eye while she walked over. She knelt down in front of him, using the scythe to hold her balance. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, her left eye holding what appeared to be little concern.

Leo chuckled, tossing the lock in the air before looking at the other chests. "I didn't really want what was in the damn thing; just like picking locks." There was a glimmer of amusement in her eyes as she immidately started on the large integrated lock.
Cap nodded, smiling. "My surname is Maschka." The family was large, but moderately powerful. What is known is that some of the children went missing a while back, herself included. The eldest daughter was supposed to be married soon, and the first son was to start courting a daughter from a family from a nearby land in the kingdom.

I'm sorry if some of these appear short; many of these were from my Chatango days, and I usually matched my responses to my partners. I can type a lot more depending on how much material I'm given! I also have a lot of other ideas for rps revolving around plot; a lot of my characters have plot potential, and can tweak some details to fit any ideas you have!

Thanks for reading! I look forward to whatever's in store!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back