• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

anigif_abbreviated-version-of-obamas-speech-tonight-18367-1304313189-15.gif

Helena: .... *Stares at the ground, clenches fists* Mason went to Elysium, you little bitch... Somewhere I'm sure you'll never see the light of...

Jason: Will you two please try to get along?? *Walks over and plops down next to Helena* I can't sympathize with you so I won't try simply because I doubt you want it, but I will say that while you have lost someone precious to you and that sucks. Believe me that much I know although sucks is an understatement. Closing yourself off is only continuing the hurt, try to branch out....you know meet more people that can make you smile, not to forget him, but to make him happy. I doubt he, whoever he is wants to see you moping around...I know that if I died and I checked in on Max from wherever I end up Id want to see him smiling.....so yeah....that's my two-cents. Uh bye......I guess."

Valencia: That's deep.

Sebastian: That kids clock does seem to be a bit short.........enjoy him while you can "Sparky"

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: *grumbles* yeah? You should have heard about it when you got back... *walks off and sits alone, eating pringles*
Tania: I don't gossip.

That is true.

Tania: *grabs Jason by the hand and leads him into his cabin.* it's exactly what you think.

That is also true!

Bishop: *sleeping*

Kitsune: Sebastian!!! I request more crumpets!! Fetch them for me!

Max: wrong Sebastian.

Kitsune: pffft!!! What are you talking about! He looks just like the butler!

Owen: I'd step back if I were you.

Max: Gahh!!! When did you get here!

Owen: I've been here... Chatting with Anthony over there. *points to Anthony*

Max: Oh

Kitsune: SEBASTIAN!!! MY CRUMPETS PLEASE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason: What is it that I think?! O.o

Sebastian: she definitely picked up on that hint.

Kai: Yes I am indeed thinking of killing Jason....maybe......I'm not sure. Whether I do or will be seen when it happens.....or not.

Valencia: Now YOU aren't human.

Sebastian: Confuse me with the butler again and I'll bury in the deepest pit of TARTARUS YOU STUPID MUTT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back