• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

*gRABS LUCKY BY THE SHOULDERS AND BEGINS SHAKING HER* DON'T GET ATTACHED TO ANY CHARACTERS! FIGHT THE NEED TO LOVE THEM! FIGHT ITTTTTTTTT! But keep reading. It's good. JUST DON'T YOU DARE F***ING SKIP THE INTERMISSION

THE INTERMISSION IS IMPORTANT! IT MAY NOT LOOK LIKE IT, BUT IT ISSSSSSSSS

explosiveKitten said:
*gRABS LUCKY BY THE SHOULDERS AND BEGINS SHAKING HER* DON'T GET ATTACHED TO ANY CHARACTERS! FIGHT THE NEED TO LOVE THEM! FIGHT ITTTTTTTTT! But keep reading. It's good. JUST DON'T YOU DARE F***ING SKIP THE INTERMISSION

THE INTERMISSION IS IMPORTANT! IT MAY NOT LOOK LIKE IT, BUT IT ISSSSSSSSS
Why can't I get attached to the characters? Isn't that the point of me being a fangirl?

...hmmmm.... I'm considering changing Helena's picture.... Because I found something that suits her much better...

black-hair-blue-eyes-cute-girl-photography-Favim.com-436713.jpg

This chick even has tattoos.

Alec: ...*looks for Violet's reaction*

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]*glomps Lucky*

[/QUOTE]
*glomps back* Kitty's scaring me. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LOVE!

Violet: ...Eh. I'm not even really that attracted to the Helena we have right now. Jarpy was just making me overreact. This isn't an anime, after all. I don't fucking nosebleed over every good-looking girl I see.

Jarpy:. ... I think my own creation is rebelling against me.

Alec: ... *turns Violet's head towards the NEW Helena*

Helena: *her messy black hair is blowing listlessly in the wind, the sunlight glinting off her pale skin as she sits on the shore of the Sound, the sunset in the distance bouncing off the water, and making colors dance over her*

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Violet: ...Eh. I'm not even really that attracted to the Helena we have right now. Jarpy was just making me overreact. This isn't an anime, after all. I don't fucking nosebleed over every good-looking girl I see.
Jarpy:. ... I think my own creation is rebelling against me.

[/QUOTE]
IT'S BECOMING SELF AWARE!

Violet: ... Yeah, she's pretty hot. But I don't go for people based on looks alone! Jeez, what kind of shallow bitch do you think I am?

explosiveKitten said:
IT'S BECOMING SELF AWARE!
Violet: I AM NOT AN IT YOU ASSHAT

Helena: ... *looks off into the distance, squeals happily* OH MY GOD IT'S A BUNNY! *chases after the bunny, catching it and petting it* it's a buuuuunnnnyyyy

Helena: *puts the bunny down and watches it hop away* ... *yawns and lays down again* ... I feel the need to sing the Sound of Music now.... God, I hate that musical...

JUST ENDED ACT 1

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: *puts the bunny down and watches it hop away* ... *yawns and lays down again* ... I feel the need to sing the Sound of Music now.... God, I hate that musical...
Addison: How dare you say such sacrilege!

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: Bitch, I am not trying to impress you! God.
Addison: It wouldn't be possible even if you were trying, because I've already got my impression on you. But that's not the point! The Sound of Music is magical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back