• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Alec: I can sense the gay. Come on, we're both swimming in the gay vibes.

Alec: Besides you weren't attracted to Max's personality the moment you met him. BECAUSE HE'S SO CUTE *grabs Max in a big bear hug and begins spinning around*

giphy.gif

Violet: Yeah, you're right. I probably would've been able to tell you were gay even without the shirt.

Violet: ... Okay you are definitely super gay for Max. I can't believe I couldn't tell sooner.

Alec: SHHHHHHH *presses a finger to Violet's lips* It's okay... Besides, weren't you having a thing for my friend at one point? *continues hugging Max*

And also Jarpy, if you had looked at the character sheets, you would have seen little spoiler tabs beneath each of my characters. Each one gives specifics on what they are wearing. Down to jewelry.

I put so much time and effort into that sh*t...

Alec: ... *grabs Violet's chin and turns her head towards Helena*

Helena: *busily hacking at a practice dummy, muscles tense and hair whipping around, when she slices the dummy's head off, sunlight glistening off her ebony black hair and her face. She jabs her sword into the ground and wipes some sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand*

Alec: *holds up three fingers, begins counting down* Three... two... one... nose bleed.

BishopOfKings said:
Max: *dying*
Bishop: Is it weird that I pictured Alec as a guy from Oran High School Host Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitty: Yes it is weird. I mean I DID just use this gif...

giphy.gif

But...

explosiveKitten said:
Alec: ... *grabs Violet's chin and turns her head towards Helena*
Helena: *busily hacking at a practice dummy, muscles tense and hair whipping around, when she slices the dummy's head off, sunlight glistening off her ebony black hair and her face. She jabs her sword into the ground and wipes some sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand*
[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Violet:
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Alec: *nods* Mhm.

Helena: *strips jacket off and tosses it on the ground, raises arms and grabs left elbow with right hand, stretches to one side, back muscles moving, sunlight still gleaming off bare skin*

Alec: You need to stop, she's gonna die of blood loss at this rate.

Helena: *stops stretching, lets arms fall, plucks a hair band off wrist and ties hair up as she turns to look at Alec, her blue eyes fixed on him* ...What?

Helena: ... Girly, you might wanna get your nose fixed. It shouldn't be bleeding like that. Also, it's all over your face. and your pants. and your shirt. actually you got some on Alec too.

Kitty: SHIT! She's asking question! QUICK, Bishop, how do we distract her?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back