Camp Half-Blood Redefined

@LunaRenee I know you're new to this RP, so it's fine!! Just a few things you could tweak if that's okay with you :3 Perfectly normal for a newcomer. I hope you don't mind.

I believe that, if Remy already got to the hotel, she would have lost the scientists by now. If the scientists were able to follow her there, then that would be huge trouble for all of the demigods, as they would have been able to very easily find all of them there if they knew that demigods were staying there. If it's okay, then you could make it so that she either just left the headquarters with Venellie and Akihito or is arriving at the hotel, which she probably would have only booked after making sure the scientists were not tracking her down, as the people in the hotel would certainly call for security.

If it's alright, she could have come with Venellie and Akihito, as they are also new. So I suppose if she just got into the hotel, then she could have already gotten her key (perhaps she is rooming with Venellie, as they are both girls) and went upstairs, accidentally trying the room that coincidentally is actually occupied by Jess and Jack. She knocks on the door, confused, and Jack opens it. The hotel doors lock automatically, so there would not be a way for her to simply open it.

Thanks SO much if you cooperate. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back