• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Calling Fellow MHA Fans (M/F, PM's ONLY)

Wordy Girl

Welcome to a new school year!

I have recently started watching the Anime and am on Season 2, Episode 4. This is my first time watching the Anime, so please be aware of Spoilers. I have not yet read the Manga.

First, the school rules!
  • Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.
  • Be courteous.
  • I LOVE writing multiple characters and making character sheets.
  • I enjoy chatting outside of our roleplay.
  • I ONLY roleplay over PM's; I don't even have Discord any longer, so please don't ask.
  • I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay, for first is awkward for me.
  • NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
  • Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation; I want to be able to easily understand what you have written for me.
  • I am looking for literate to advanced writing partners; those who can provide at least 2-3+ paragraphs per character per post.
  • I am ditch friendly.
  • Let's double!
  • I ONLY write M/F-gender-paired-romances.
  • I am 32 in age and prefer my partners to be at least 21 or older.
  • I do NOT write explicit adult romance scenes, as that's against forum rules anyway.
  • Be prepared to provide a writing sample.
  • I don't mind OPC's (Overly Powerful Characters), but they DO need to have their downsides and weaknesses).
WHO I CAN WRITE AS:
Ask.

WHO I WON'T WRITE AS:
Yuga Aoyama, Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Toru Hagakure, Minoru Mineta (Definite NO)

WHO YOU CAN WRITE FOR ME:
Ask.

PLOT
I honestly am looking to follow the Anime, but in our own way...If that makes sense?

WRITING SAMPLE
(Completion Pending...)

ANY / ALL ART I USE IS NOT MINE. CREDIT GOES TO THE CREATOR(S).

ZEKURA IZUKA

49b4940710c24c29a5d698f4227a2bfc.jpg

Alias: Angel
Birthday: April 10th
Birthstone: Diamond
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Sexuality: Straight
Skin: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 4' 6"
Weight: 120LBS

School: UA
Class: 1-A

Romantic Interest:

Personality:
Kind, Caring, Determined, Helpful, Hopeful, Tactical, Studious, Punctual, Observant

Bio: Born into a rich family that develops technology and inventions and costumes for heroes, she finds herself as a prized child in the family. For her family is part of the twenty percent that can't use Quirks. She is enrolled into the UA to become the greatest Hero she can be, and maybe even advertise their inventions and costume wear. She keeps who her family is a secret, not wanting any special treatment or people trying to befriend her for the wrong reasons.

Quirk: Indestructible Wings (Zekura Izuka can sprout giant, white-feathered-wings at will).
pair-crimson-angel-wings-spread-wide-large-against-black-background-328699190.jpg

Her wings are indestructible and can be used to attack, defend, and shield.
Downside: Always Hungry
The more she eats, the more energy she has to boost her attacks and heal from injuries.
Weaknesses: Ice, Lightning

ULTIMATE MOVES:
Flying: Should be self-explanatory...Right?

Shield: Using her massive wings, she can shield herself or a teammate from oncoming attacks.

Deadly Gust: Giving a great flap of her wings, she can send feathers speeding towards her targets that slice and dice her opponents, just like knives. Though her feather's may feel soft, DON'T be fooled by them!

Deadly Tornado: Using her wings, she spins at intense speed and sends deadly sharp feathers into her opponents and targets, slicing and dicing them.

KARUKA KAI
dfzydpb-c818a6f6-2fe7-4a84-a3e0-d3815aafa97d.jpg

Alias: Psy
Birthday: February 4th
Birthstone: Amethyst
Hair: Purple with Pink Highlights
Eyes: Purple
Height: 4' 5"
Weight: 115LBS

Romantic Interest: Izuku Midoria (Deku)

Personality: Quiet, Calm, Determined, Level-Headed, Studious, Punctual

Bio: Born into a family of Psychics, she finds she dislikes using her Quirk. Her Quirk was so powerful when she was born, that it destroyed her home and family. She was rescued by the League of Villains and raised by them. She knows no other way until she is sent on a mission by the Villains to kill All Might and his successor, Izuku Midoria (Deku). When the LOV attacks the school during their class, Karuka turns on them and helps Izuku Midoria save All Might and chase the Villains off, her record being expunged by the school on All Might's recommendation.

Quirk: Brain Power
Using the power of her mind, Karuka can attack and defend without much effort. She can also use her Quirk to give boosts to an allies' attack.
Downside: Headaches, Nosebleeds
Weaknesses:

ISHI YAMA
3faf4c465fa617c7de71caf0b8ff46f8.jpg

Alias: Flare
Birthday: June 20th
Birthstone: Pearl
Hair: Dark Green
Eyes: Black
Height: 4' 4"
Weight: 114LBS

Romantic Interest: Katsuki Bakugo (Kacchan)

Personality: Fierce, Determined, Fiery, Spirited, Blunt, Honest, Intelligent

Bio: Born on the Summer Solstice, her power is the Power of the Sun

Quirk: Power of the Sun
Ishi can control the power of the sun in any way she wants.
Downside:
Weaknesses:

ULTIMATE MOVES:
Tech Jamming: Using her Quirk, she can jam technology or cause it to malfunction and static.

Solar Flares: Building up energy, he can release it into a great blast of arched fire, incinerating her enemies and targets.

Solar Wind: Using his Quirk, he can create great blasts of heated wind to knock over his enemies and repel attacks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back