Calling All Drarry Fans!!!

GayRockstar19

One Time Luck
Well, first of all, I wanna warn y'all that I'm real new to this whole RP thing, so please cut me some slack if I do something wrong. That said, I'm looking for anyone who'd like to do a Drarry RP, in which I would RP as Draco. A 1x1 would be fine, but I'd prefer to have multiple people so I could have multiple characters. (I'd like to just have one character per RPer) The RP would be much like the original series, it'd start off in 4th year, and it'd be rated M for profanity and (Edited by Ricia) will follow the forum rules and fade to black when we go past kissing. I'm open to ideas, and I'm going to be quite active on the site & would be even more so in the RP. Here's a list of characters I'm looking for in order of importance. (Draco is not listed, as I would RP him)

Harry

Hermione

Ron

Luna

Neville

Ginny

Pansy

Blaise

Crabbe/Goyle

Other

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of Sex and nudity is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way, then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See the new big advertisement banner.) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back