• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of Duty RP

gamerrpgirl

The sun peaked behind the mountains lighting the world with a gentle Orange. Chloe made her way to the large structure with a bagel in her teeth and a warm cuo of coffee in her hand. Her hair was a bit messy but it was in a ponytail in an effort to look more professional. She let out a soft sigh and her brows furrowed as the door handle jammed. She jiggled it and pushed her shoulder into the door until it flew open. Her eyes widened as she was met with Task Force 141. They all sat at a meeting table and looked at the clumsy women with confusion.
"Right then, Welcome to the meeting Squirrel." Captain Price said while folding his arms. Chloe nodded and sat down at an empty seat while taking a bite of her bagel. She could tell the men where giving her strange looks but she didnt pay attention to it.
"All right men, We have a mission coming up and we need you all in top shape. You will carry out smaller missions in pairs to prepare. Learn from each other and learn well. Your lives depends on it! Soap, you're with me. Roach, you're with Allen. Finally Ghost, you'll be with Squirrel." Chloe glanced at the masked man unsure of what to think. He looked intimidating and she couldnt tell if he was unhappy or unbothered by them being paired up.*

*sits up and and turned to glance at you before glaring at the capt. Price awaiting the rest of the mission debrief slightly agitated. thinking of all those i could get, he was give her as a teammate.*
"can you hold your own?"*I whispered to you asking*

Farah, she's late again to attend the meeting, she woke up late and rush to the room before the meeting end. She heard that a newbie is joining the mission now, she seem interested to this newbie, because she likes girls and she thought that she has opportunity to get the newbie as her friend, or maybe her girlfriend.
She quickly open the door and saw everyone looking at her. "Sorry capt, I was doing my research.. And, I forgot the time" she look nervous even though she has great muscular body. She glance at Soap and hoping Captain Price would let her join the mission.
Soap is her bestfriend, she talk about him alot and their relationship is like siblings. Farah gluped as she look back at Captain Price waiting for an answer. She hasn't look at the newbie because she's too panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back