• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Call me papa roach

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Cause this is my last resort aha

Heyo to any reading this. I'm a guy whose tried making a number of roleplays happen on this site and while some have been successful, in the sense they gathered players to start and the posts lasted long enough to have multiple pages...
(anywhere from 1 to 3 pages usually)
Most of these rp's die abandoned. I can only hope to improve as a GM and as a writer with each attempt I've made but to put it bluntly. I am sick of trying to get a group rp going... But I'm not done trying to write.

So my idea is get a small group who will start and finish a rp. Now you might wonder why I am fishing in the 1x1 section if I want a group rp. But im thinking i might be able to convert some writers to play in a group, as it's basically 1x1x1 with one of those 1's being me as GM and the other 1's playing through the story.

I've linked a bunch of checks that I've made in the past that I'm still wanting to start/play and I'm hoping I can get two people to post here or pm me to express interest.
It would be great if any who post here mention what plot you prefer as it helps me and let's others know.

Just to clarify, I am looking for two people to join me in starting and finishing a story based off something below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back