• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✦  ──  𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇  𝙄𝙏  𝙊𝙁𝙁  .ᐟ    [ closed for now ]

lurantis

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

✦  ——  GOOD  LUCK,  BABE!

greetings!  and welcome to my canon x oc search thread. i use they/she pronouns, & i've been writing creatively since... first grade ig?? but i've been roleplaying since early 2012. this is my attempt at trying to get back into the groove after returning a super long hiatus, so i'm only looking for a handful of long-term writing partners! interested so far? keep reading for more info! btw, this post scrolls lol

/ / /​

closed for now!

/ / /​

guidelines.
— all partners must be 18 or older.
— discord is highly preferred for writing & chatting.
— doubling is optional if you're cool with portraying a canon character alone!
— i prefer to write romantic dynamics but am fine with writing whatever dynamic for your end. i'm also open to multi-ships or "harems". all of my ocs are lgbtqa+, please get off my thread if that's an issue for you.
— i will not write pregnancy, school settings, slice of life, infidelity between main ship(s), or grimdark as i prefer a healthy balance of fluff & angst. please let me know if you have any triggers/limits before we begin plotting, the last thing i want is to make someone uncomfortable.
— my post length averages 600-850 words depending on the scene & my motivation level, i'm hoping to find partners who are capable of doing the same. third person pov only, please. need writing samples? just ask!
— due to a plethora of irl obligations (university and poor health, mainly), my in-character reply speed can be very sporadic. sometimes it takes me a few days, sometimes it can takes me weeks. if you're looking for rapid-fire or super frequent replies, i'm not the partner for you. i would never rush you and have no expectations in terms of speed, i ask that you extend the same courtesy to me.
— to make up for my slow replies, i'm much more active ooc! i love to befriend partners & can headcanon for hours. i would prefer to write with someone just as high-energy and talkative as me, so please do not approach me if you're not a fan of consistent ooc.
— while i would prefer to be notified about any loss-of-interest, (especially if we have a thread going on since i'm looking for long-term partnerships & would be more than happy to figure something else out or do multiple threads with the same person) i'm ghost friendly.
— please don't approach me with a pre-made plot in mind! concepts, ideas, etc. are totally fine of course, but this is a collaborative effort & i don't want to feel like i'm doing a story that's already been created in advance. for me, half of the fun is being able to brainstorm with partners so we can come up with something we're both invested in!

/ / /​

that's all from me, folks.  all comments left here will be deleted so please pm me if you're interested. don't forget to tell me a little about yourself & what you're interested in writing for! see you soon :^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back