• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Caelum, your childhood daemon.

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
original.gif

As a kid, did you ever have an imaginary friend? Someone to talk to when you're lonely, or maybe just someone who was always there in your mind's eye?

In this universe, there's a separate dimension just for those sorts of friends, called daemons. Each daemon is assigned a child on Earth who's hurting or lonely to take care of and nurture them back to being happy again. When the kid is of age, they forget all about their daemon and move on with their life, leaving said daemon on their own. It's against daemon protocol to stick around after your kid has grown too old, and it's against the rules to try and pursue them afterwards. Though, this particular daemon grew much to close to his assigned child and refused to let go when the time came for them to forget about him.

All art is mine, except for the last photo.
caelum wout lines.png
caelum doodle.png
968637637140804893.png

Hello! M'name's Ramune, and I'm looking for somebody to play the part of Caelum's ((the aforementioned daemon's)) assigned child! It'll be a rather sad/angsty roleplay along the way, but we can make it have a happy ending!
-The child who's assigned to Caelum can be a boy or a girl! Doesn't matter.
-Can turn into romance WHEN THE KID GROWS UP, THEY HAVE TO BE 18+ by then.
-Anime faceclaims only, please!
-Open to discussing more plot-wise in DM!

Requirements:
-Please write at least a paragraph!
-Proper grammar, please..!
-Eh, that's about it!

Thank you! Message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back