• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CABLEPOOL -- CABLE X DEADPOOL

airgana

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! I am 26-years-old, ISO a Cablepool RP thread! For starters, I should say that I want to write as Deadpool--so primarily, I am on the lookout for a Nate to write against my Wade! Please be 23 or older, or I will not write with you. (I cannot stress that enough.) Reply length is not an issue at all. I'm a multipara/novella writer, but I can absolutely tackle smaller replies if need be (: I love to plot, chat ooc and talk of all kinds of headcanons, AU's, etc. I love both the movie versions of the two, as well as the comic versions, so! I am more than happy to write for either. If you write Cable, and are at all interested, please shoot me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back