• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BxB RP anyone? semi literate or higher only pls

Misfrikenmik

Hey there everyone I'm looking to do a BxB role play with anyone who may be interested and I have several ideas and one idea I haven't done in a long time and want to do with anyone who is interested.
I will list the several ideas below first then the plot I have been wanting to do in a long time. Also please I prefer Semi realistic to realistic face claims.
--------------
List of ideas
  • werewolf x hunter​
  • werewolf x werewolf​
  • Werewolf x human​
  • Police officer x mafia leader's son​
  • Prince x guard​
  • Prince x (other class: maid, Smith etc)​
  • God/demi god x mortal​
  • paitent x doctor​
Now with the plot I wanted to do is one involving my old OC and I will hopefully have him done and ready for someone to view when and if anyone takes interest in this post and messages me.

Anyways the plot is basically where I'm looking for someone to do a police officer/detective for my OC who has been kept away from the world by a seemingly "nice" man known as Father Larez. My OC is a strong tall male but very shy but can often be heard singing and has a vocal range close to that of Terrence Mann and Tom Hulce (the singer for quasimoto)

My OC is a gentle shy person who had been disfigured some and keeps away from people in fear of being seen as a monster. My OC meets The detective when the detective when my OC saves him from a the person who had been behind the string of brutal murders around the city or the detective meets my OC when the detective goes into the upper part of the church where my OC hides and lives in and meets him there.

Also yes it's a hunch back of Notre Dame esk theme with a bit of modern murder mystery to it.

Anyways if your interested don't be afraid to message me and we can have fun rping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back