• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BxB Plots that I'm looking for...

LiarLiar

The Albatross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, looking for a few things! First off, you can call me El (they/he). I'm 21 so you MUST be 18+ to roleplay with me. If you don't like the plots I have and have something else in mind, feel free to shoot me a message anyways. I'm burnt out right now so I'm looking for anything between a few lines minimum to semi-literate (a paragraph or so). My natural writing length is literate or novella so if that's you and you liked one of these rps, maybe we can work something out. You don't need an entire character sheet, but at least be able to tell me the important things about your character and give me a good sense of their personality.

My Character (click that)

*Note: I would love to get to play my character as a trans and not a cisgendered man if you're open to that, however I've found that there is not as high of an interest for that in rps so if you prefer him to be cis, no worries. I read a comic recently where the main character was trans and the representation was really really special to me, hOWEVER it's not necessary.

PLOTS
1. Famous!
Character A (either) is a famous singer who just recently started gaining a huge following. Character B has been an active fan since the beginning of A's career. One day, they decide to direct message A to express how much they enjoy one of their lyrics. They don't think much of it and aren't expecting a reply but little did B know, they'd messaged at a really dark and lonely time in A's life, and the message had made their entire day. That night, B gets a really thoughtful reply and it turns into an all night back and forth conversation between the two. This starts as a texting based roleplay. I would love to include live-action roleplay as it progresses but this is available to stay as non-lit as you desire.

2. Mermaids!
a)
Character A (you) is a research scientist who is lucky enough to have actually discovered a real mermaid on a solo expedition. Character B (me) is the mermaid now currently obsessed with A. The two of them bond throughout A's time on the expedition, and for now, B's existence is A's little secret. Soon he is confronted with the choice to publish his findings or not. For the sake of knowledge, he does, but things spiral out of both their control quickly.
b) Character A (either) is the crowned mermaid prince, constantly at odds with his father, the king. The royal family has a terrible reputation of cruelty surrounding them, and has driven their kingdom into a dark period. A is determined to remedy this the moment he becomes king. Character B (either) is a poor commonfolk desperate enough to steal from the palace. During their attempt, they are quickly caught by the king but A intervenes to spare him. Instead of execution, the king agrees to allow B to repay his debt by becoming A's royal servant. Peace between kingdoms starts growing shakier and, soon a truth comes out about B's identity that may very well turn the tides of the oncoming war.
c) Any other mermaid plot you may have in mind if you don't like these. Please, I'm so desperate for mermaids.

3. Supervillain (inspired by the webtoon: Be My Villain)
Character A (me) was raised by two famous superagent parents- the top of their field. One day, they are caught in a supervillain attack, but end up being saved by the city's most infamous supervillain-B (you). If that wasn't weird enough, A and B have another encounter later that day and B ends up asking A on a date! As they get to know each other more, it turns out B is more of a vigilante than a villain, and some secrets kept from society about superhumans start getting unraveled.

Disclaimers/Rules: (I'm so sorry for how long it is and how demanding it may sound, but I'm tired of the same things happening over and over)
-18+ characters and 18+ rp partners only (if you lie about being 18+ to me you will be blocked and reported...this happens more on other rping forums but it's still something I take very seriously)
-BxB only. Please please please do not message me with a female OC, this rp is bxb only, no exceptions for you. Nothing wrong with female ocs, but that is not what I am looking for so please do not ask me to compromise as this is my rp ad (sorry just happens too often).
-Doubling, I'm not the biggest fan of doubling and am not really looking for that with this ad.
-Boundaries! I am not my character and you are not your character. Please do not flirt or ask about personal NSFW topics (out of character). Other roleplayers may be okay with it, but it's just uncomfortable to me and happens sometimes when I request romance roleplays. I don't want to get attached to a roleplay and have to leave because of this so I want to say it ahead of time. Again, this is out of character. Obviously romance is okay IN character.
-Participation: I'm going to get bored really fast if you don't contribute to planning. I can throw out a few plot ideas once we get set up but throughout rping together, it can't just be me adding to the plot. This also includes giving me replies I can build off of (Do not hit me with a He blinked), and helping to play minor characters when needed instead of strictly your main.
-Kindness!: We don't have to be friends ooc but if you're going to be nasty right off the bat, please don't bother to message me. It just takes the fun out of writing with you and this is something I do as a hobby. Obviously- If I do something to upset you, please let me know so I can correct it, but if you're just continuously rude and snippy out of character, our rp will not last long.

I really do apologize if this list sounds demanding or strange, but after so many years of rping, I get really tired of running into these issues although I do tend to notice them on certain sites more than others. I appreciate you reading through everything and hope to see you in the comments or DMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back