• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ...but you drive me nuts!?! (BL romance drama)

Nightliss

Black cat in a world of colors
Hello and welcome to my partner search! I am currently craving a M/M roleplay or as I call them BL romance dramas!
I always find a story more intriguing if the characters don't fall in love right away, secret crushes or one-sided loves, casual one nightstands that later turn into a relationship are great but nothing is the same as two people who don't get along or even drive each other nuts that later end up as a couple.

Think something like college roommates that for one reason or another don't get along, rivals, a former best friend that wronged the other so they can't stand each other, a 'straight' guy not wanting to be a gay guys roommate because he fears for his reputation (even though people are far more tolerant then he thinks), etc...

Those are just examples so you can see what I mean. Of course I am also open to other BL plots so you can send me an idea you want to try and RP with me.

- I'm not into topics that are too dark. Some dark stuff is okay but only to a point.
- RPN rules have to be followed at all times. I absolutely don't do smut or awkward fetish stuff.
- I'm 26 yo, write in the third person past tense, can play more than one character and consider myself semi-literate so please no one-liners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back