• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  - ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
first
love
ABOUT
sup. i'm tim (she/hers) and i, probably much like you, am trying to pass the time and take a break from the very depressing current state of things with something creative.

i'm a full-time student with other demanding extracurricular commitments (yes, even now, in the summertime). i also have a challenging brain at times.
all of that being said, i can easily manage at least one reply a week, but i'll communicate my needs to you if certain circumstances get in the way of my ability to write.

speaking of communication, i'm a big talker: i love to plot extensively and explore character dynamics in depth.
among my most memorable roleplays are ones that are character-driven and not necessarily plot-driven - i'd much rather work with another fantastic character than a convoluted plot.

if any of this is interesting to you, please private message me! any/all comments besides my own on this page will be deleted and ignored, sorry.

late
spring
RULES & THINGS
literacy. i myself write anywhere from 500 to 1k+ words, obviously highly dependent on the circumstances. as of late, i've been averaging 800+ words. it's really important that a partner of mine could match that, at the very least. (it's a muse thing, sorry.)

activity. i can't promise more than a reply a week, as mentioned above, so i would never ask the same of you (though i may chat in your ear considerably more than that).

preferences. i play characters of all genders and sexualities and typically don't have a certain preference going into a plot. i absolutely loathe plots that pre-determine a romance between two characters (but i do love a good old-fashioned slow burn romance). however, i also quite enjoy plots with platonic relationships.

hard no's. i'm an adult (twenty years old), so i'm not comfortable discussing excessively mature themes with minors (those under the age of eighteen). i don't roleplay any sexually explicit scenes, so don't ask me to. fetishization of any certain ethnicity or stereotype is disgusting and makes me incredibly uncomfortable, as someone who holds several marginalized identities.

miscellaneous. i greatly appreciate character diversity - beyond just race, sexuality, and gender identity, but also inclusive of socioeconomic status, place of national origin, educational background, etc. all identities are welcome to this party! that being said, please do not interact with me if you're opposed to this/are a bigot.

i'm a fan of lots of different music genres. drop me a recommendation in your introduction to let me know you've read this far. making sure you know what i'm about is important to me!

IDEAS, ETC.
note: many of these ideas are inspired by films/novels/etc. while it isn't necessary that you've watched/read/experienced each one, you may find it helpful to brush up on some outside sources.

saturday night fever
(genres: historical, drama, coming-of-age, slice of life)
in the 1970's, a starved-out town's vitality is rekindled only three nights a week when the disco club is open. two townies dreaming of something better bump shoulders on one of those nights.

mindhunter
(genres: historical, crime, drama. heavy themes.)
a young, inexperienced detective and an equally young and inexperienced district attorney suddenly find themselves working together, practically attached at the hip, to solve a disturbing pattern of crime in their city.

the godfather
(genres: historical, crime, drama, action)
in the 1940's, an all-out power struggle between multiple traditional italian mafia families is in full effect. some are out seeking peace. others are seeking control.

the goldfinch
(genres: crime, drama, action)
an unassuming antique dealer finds themselves swept up into the dark, convoluted, and dangerous underworld of art dealing.

moonlight
(genres: coming-of-age, drama, slice of life, lgbtq+ romance. heavy themes.)
two teenage lovers with much left unsaid between them unexpectedly cross paths again as adults.

ยฉ pasta

Last edited:
whatโ€™s lookin, good cookin? (donโ€™t be shy - please reach out if anythingโ€™s interesting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back