• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bunnydoll's MxM YouTuber Craving [FxM and OCs Allowed] Always Open

BabyBun1998

Shy Babydoll
TL; DR: looking for mxm youtuber pairings, OCs allowed, mature content allowed, AUs, Alter Egos, out of character designs also allowed. Long-term, I respond often. I'm very detailed, even if you're not. I can double.

[MxM YouTuber Requests|Always Open|Romance, Action, Drama|Long-Term Partner Search]

Hello! My name is Bun (She/Her) and for my second request thread here on RPNation, I'm looking for partners who are interested in a specific fandom. As if the title of this thread didn't make it obvious, I'm looking for someone who's interested in playing as a YouTuber for a MxM roleplay! Before we get into the list of potential YouTubers you can play as, I need to clear up a few things.

[Updated] OCs are now allowed, but only if the protagonists are still real YouTubers. OCs must fit within the canon verse or alternate universe themes.

MxM pairings only. This means that male characters (at least the protagonists) can not fall in love with female characters. Background or mentioned characters can be with women, if you'd like.

Though it's not a requirement, it would make things much easier for me if you could play as more than one character at a time. Most of my plots consist of more than two main characters and at least a few background characters.

Alter Egos do count as YouTubers. For example, the Sanders Sides, Markiplier’s Egos, JackSepticEye’s Egos, ect. If you'd like to include any of these characters, I wouldn't mind at all! :)

Now, allow me to provide a little information on my writing style. Though I prefer to write in third-person, present tense, I am capable of writing in first-person and/or past tense if that is what you'd prefer. My responses are usually 1-4 paragraphs long and that's only when playing as a single character. I usually try to respond at least once per day. I ask that you please do not spam me unless I have not replied in over two days (48 hours). I will not respond if you reply with a single sentence or something impossible to respond to. Please discuss any changes you want made to the characters or the plot before making major changes mid-story.

Finally, without further ado, here is the list of male YouTubers that I'm currently craving. (*) means I'm very familiar with a YouTuber and can play as them in most situations. (X) means I'm desperate to find someone who's willing to play as said YouTuber.

MxM YouTubers (in no particular order);

PewDiePie

Markiplier(*)(X)

JackSepticEye(*)

Daniel Howell

AmazingPhil

Thomas Sanders(*)

CrankGameplays(*)

Arin Hanson (Game Grumps)(X)

Dan Avidan (Game Grumps)(X)

Ross O'Donovan (Steam Train|Game Grumps)

Matt Watson (SuperMega)

Ryan Magee (SuperMega)

Damien (SMOSH)(X)

Shayne (SMOSH)

Ian (SMOSH)

Anthony (Ex-SMOSH)

WildSpartanz

Bluesdank

Roomie

BoyinaBand

SSundee

Crainer

Rhett (Good Mythical Morning)

Link (Good Mythical Morning)

OneyPlays (Chris, Ding-Dong, Julien)

Vinny Vinesauce

Vinesauce Joel

Aaand that oughta do it! Thank you so much for taking the time to at least glance at my thread. Even if you decide that you're not interested, I hope you have a happy and safe day! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back