• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ [𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝟚𝟘+, 𝟙𝕩𝟙 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙]

bunniwrites

novella writer, but at what cost?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello all! im mj or bunni (she/they), 22yo. a little about me: i’ve been collaboratively writing for 10+ years now. i really love storytelling and character building more than anything and would love to create a story with someone else about our current fixations!

ᕱ⑅ᕱ​

♥︎ i am a POC and queer, so please be comfortable with that. as well as 20+.
♥︎ i work and a full-time student school so please be patient. i plan to respond daily/every other day. weekly, at the latest. i am understanding since we all have lives. hopefully you will be too. as long as we communicate, we should be okay !
♥︎ literacy is very important to me. im advanced literate - novella, however, let it be known that i value quality > quantity. if replies only need a paragraph or two, no biggie. what matters most to me is the content
♥︎ the usual pairings that I do: fxm, fxf, mxm, axa. however, i tend to write all genders as side/supporting/ensemble characters. i enjoy writing complex, fleshed out characters no matter their importance. let's create a world together!
♥︎ OOC chatter would be greatly appreciated! it’s not mandatory but it’d be nice to share the playlists, pinterest boards, and overwhelming love i have for our fictional world and the beings within it.

pairs:

pairings i’d like to write but feel free to mix and match some!! might end up with something v cool (:

★ meister x weapon
★ apocalypse survivor x apocalypse survivor
★ stalker x unaware
★ assassin x target
★ assassin x assassin
★ bandmate x bandmate
★ artist x muse
★ new superhero x new superhero
★ superhero x civilian
★ spy x spy
★ android x human [no corruption/manipulation pls]
★ criminal x detective
★ criminal x criminal
★ single parent x teacher
★ ice skater x ice skater
★ retired mentor x mentee
★ therapist x patient
★ actor x actor [PR stunt anyone???]
★ ex x ex
★ time traveler x time traveler
★ drug dealer x probation officer
★ pen pal x pen pal
★ overworked spouse x overworked spouse

tropes:

some tropes that i'm currently a slut for at the moment issss

fake dating / relationship, forced proximity, strangers to lovers, found family, enemies to lovers, the Chosen One, slow burn, angst, friends-to-lovers, coming-of-age-esque, 70s/80s era, reincarnation, soulmates, forbidden love, slasher, final girl, thriller, psychological horror, apocalypse / dystopia, anonymous, hidden identity, identity reveal, tactical gear, masks, arranged marriage, slice of life, superpowers, morally grey, moral ambiguity, unrequited.. [more to come]

misc:

completely random aspects of media but i get inspired just thinking about them ???

[movie] Joker & Joker: Folie à Deux
[song] A Human’s Touch - TWRP
[song] Picture You - Chappell Roan
[movie] A Silent Voice
[episode] USS Callister - Black Mirror
[anime] Dungeon Menshi
[movie] Onward - Disney
[song] <maybe> it's my fault - WILLOW
[character] Clementine - TWD Video Game
[movie] Zootopia - Disney
[song] aquatic ambience - scizzle
[song] Red Wine Supernova - Chappell Roan
[series] Fantasy High, Never After, Crown of Candy - Dimension 20

ᕱ⑅ᕱ

that’s pretty much me! i will add things as they come to mind. please don’t be afraid to suggest anything or reach out! rp w me pls im desperate. ANYWAYS thanks for reading, hope to hear from you x​

WAIT FOR ME I’LL BE BACK IN THE MORNING PLS PLS PLS PLS LLW PLS

SINGEL PARENT X TEACHER, PEN PAL X PEN PAL !!
EDIT: AND MEISTER X WEAPON!

OR PICTURE OF YOU, DUNGEON MESHI, OR A SILENT VOICE FOR MEDIA INSPO!!

HOLD. MY. HAND. TAKE ME INNNNNN !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back