• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cheesysnatch

a walking mess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for a RP partner. Here’s some basic information about me:

I’m twenty years old and go by she/her. My time zone is EST. My RP style ranges from semi literate to literate. I write in third person. I usually tend to respond pretty quickly as long as I’m not busy.

I’m looking for a RP partner who is interested in the fantasy, mystery, darker parts of the series. I want to stay pretty close to canon rather than do romance. (Because I’m a loser and don’t ship anyone from BSD lmao) I really like angsty stuff and drama. I like characters who either have a platonic and familial bonds with each other, or who are just flat out enemies/rivals.

As for characters I play, I’m most experienced as PM/ADA Dazai and Akutagawa. I don’t mind what character you play as, but I typically don’t like doing OC’s. If you’re interested just message me, we can work out a plot and stuff.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m looking for a RP partner. Here’s some basic information about me:

I’m twenty years old and go by she/her. My time zone is EST. My RP style ranges from semi literate to literate. I usually tend to respond pretty quickly as long as I’m not busy.

I’m looking for a RP partner who is interested in the fantasy, mystery, darker parts of the series. I want to stay pretty close to canon rather than do romance. (Because I’m a loser and don’t ship anyone from BSD lmao) I really like angsty stuff and drama. I like characters who either have a platonic and familial bonds with each other, or who are just flat out enemies/rivals.

As for characters I play, I’m most experienced as PM/ADA Dazai and Akutagawa. I don’t mind what character you play as, but I typically don’t like doing OC’s. If you’re interested just message me, we can work out a plot and stuff.
I’m down to play bungou stray dogs.

Hello! I'd absolutely love to rp with you, as I'm such a sucker for BSD content! I'm comfortable writing as Dazai, Atsushi, Chuuya, and Akutagawa!

I'd love to roleplay with you but I have a question would it be alright if I played as an oc? (No romance needed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back