• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Build a world with me (Long term partner)

Zariel

رئيس الملائكة
Roleplay Type(s)
Zamasu_Chibi_1.png
Status ~ Closed
Hey there, I've not got much to say but I'm currently craving a good fantasy RP with someone. I don't currently have a world set up but I'd love to build one from scratch with someone and then come up with possible plots.

A little about me:

• Male
  • Medicine student
  • Semi-literate/literate
  • Weekly posts (typically 1-3 times a week, and usually at the weekends. Being a med student is draining and sometimes I just don't have the time/energy to post during weekdays. That said, I don't mind plotting, discussing characters, or just having a casual convo during the week).
  • Enjoy OOC chat, I've made friends from past RPs that I regularly talk to on a daily basis.
  • Romance as I side plot is often nice, but not as the main focus. I don't require it though, so I don't mind RPing with other males if they just want our characters to be close friends or whatnot. Also, regarding romance, I'm currently only comfortable with MxF.
  • Will not do smut or explicit sex scenes. If it gets to that point, it will either be implicit/implied/fade to black.
  • I'm able to double.
  • 1 paragraph absolute minimum.
  • I do not mirror post length (I'm not too fussy with how much my partner writes in comparison to me, I simply want them to give me enough for me to compose a meaningful reply).
  • Play multiple characters including side characters and NPCs.
  • Like CSs (since I have an OCD :P)
  • Discord if you want it (ID: Zephyrazia#5358)
What I'd like from you:
  • 18+
  • Semi-literate/literate.
  • Patient (as I previously mentioned, I'm simply unable to post as frequently as many of you).
  • 1 paragraph absolute minimum.
  • Creative, I want to build a world together so I need you to invest in the plot. I'd love to hear your ideas, so please, throw them at me.
  • Communication, please be open and speak your mind. I won't bite. This is really important for me, please let me know what you're thinking. If there's a problem, we can work things out. This includes off-topic/IRL discussion, having someone to talk to is always nice.
  • Committed. I'm looking for someone long term, so if you know you're not the type to stick around for too long then I don't think we'll be compatible. It'll save us both time.
  • Comfortable playing NPCs/side characters.
  • Inform me of any triggers beforehand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back