• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BTSxMysticMessenger Crossover

SoftBoiHours

Is this hope or despair?
Hello!
I've been wanting to do this roleplay for a while but have failed to find someone interested in it :P
Like the title says, it would be a Bts and Mystic Messenger crossover, where bts would be the members/guys of mystic messenger. Either me or you would be our OC (or not) and be the new member. I suggest you only join if you are familiar with Mystic Messenger :P

RULES
1. Please try to avoid making your character "always right" or god like, no one enjoys that
2. Please try to make responses at least a paragraph long. I understand that sometimes that wont be possible and that's fine but please give me something to work with, I can't respond to nothing
3. Most people tend to want to be their OC, which is fine but please try to double with me
4. Drama is completely acceptable but try to give me a bit of a heads up and don't make it all about your character
5. HAVE FUN! I'm not a big bad monster that insists there's no fun ;P

PM me if you're interested! I prefer people to be fairly active too, thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back