• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BTS PLATONIC PLEASE

mikathepika13

Hey y’all (trust me, I never say that in my roleplays. I just talk weird ooc lol). I’m in need of some relaxed just, non-sexual, bromance between bts And one of my ocs. I will play four characters and you would play four characters. Sometimes, you would not have to go through everyone’s point of view every single time so don’t worry guys.

Basically, my oc would be joining the band BTS. He’s kinda a teenage punk honestly, doing literally every rebellious thing you could think of. Basically, this would be both discipline, comfort, and angst okay? There may be relationships between bts, but I just need a wholesome roleplay right now please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back