• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BSD or HSR rp interest check!!

TheIcedValentine

One Time Luck
Hi! I’m Val!

I’m looking for a (preferably doubling/ocxcanon but where both people have an oc and a canon) rp for either Honkai Star Rail or Bungo Stray Dogs! I can play an assortment of characters from both, and even if you don’t like doubling that’s fine I’m good with ships too!

I’m looking for a partner who is preferably over the age of 18 as I do like some darker themes but I’m not a super NSFW person. If interested please lmk!!

Hi! I’m Val!

I’m looking for a (preferably doubling/ocxcanon but where both people have an oc and a canon) rp for either Honkai Star Rail or Bungo Stray Dogs! I can play an assortment of characters from both, and even if you don’t like doubling that’s fine I’m good with ships too!

I’m looking for a partner who is preferably over the age of 18 as I do like some darker themes but I’m not a super NSFW person. If interested please lmk!!
Hello! I would love to do a bungo stray dogs rp with you, I don't typically use OCs and I know that's preferred here, but if you have any ships you'd like to play out let me know!

Hi! I’m Val!

Hello! I would love to roleplay BSD with you and can double! Would it be okay to send you a message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back