• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Broken Bonds [Always looking for votes!]

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Being the oldest daughter of Duke Welmont, one of the most influential people in Western Slavia, you had numerous things to learn as a child. Sword fighting, bowmastery, spinning yarn and so on. Since you were but a child who already can remember, you knew you were going to be put up for marriage to the son of Duke Grievehorn, Jeremy Grievehorn.

On the day of the wedding, a large wooden club hit your head as you were about to walk out of your back yard into the forest for your morning walk. The pain was intense and it knocked you out in mere seconds.

Next thing you know - you wake up in a carriage, entangled with chains and a rag in your mouth. The bumpy road beneath the carriage's wooden wheels didn't help at all. Still barely bleeding from the back of your head you look around to find two more men sitting next to you. Both dressed in rags, bandanas over their faces and daggers tucked on both sides of their waist.

. . . What do you do?

[1] Start muffling and tossing around in fear.

[2] Inspect your surroundings.

[3] Start screaming.

[4] Try to escape the chain bindings.

[5] Attempt to laugh hysterically to scare the men.

[2] Inspect your surroundings. Look around at all the things, don't want to start a fight unprepared, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
[2] Inspect your surroundings. Look around at all the things, don't want to start a fight unprepared, eh?
Amen, brother! Since I doubt that this will be popular, I'll wait for 4-5 voters and which option gets the most, I'll go with that.

[2] First but then I might be up for some laughing hysterically to try and fake insanity

[2] - only reluctantly, though... maybe we can sprinkle some hysterical laughter while looking around?

I was sorely tempted to vote for laughing hysterically, but I figured that getting a grasp of the situation took precedence over attempting to scare our as-of-yet unknown captors. We can always find something to freak them out with momentarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back