• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bro I don’t know what’s going on. (MLF)

Sev Winters

Uh hi. I have no idea how to work this so no fancy codes or pics or artwork, currently a few drinks in as I write this.

I guess I’ll start with I’m a male in my late twenties with some issues, lots of issues.
I’ve been wanting to create a story for some time set in a fantasy realm, one of magic, knights, assassins, betrayal, loss, and heartache. Above all, I want to create a love story, I’m a sucker for romance ok. If that’s not your thing hey I get it.

I have a few plots in hand, I can explain them later and see what you want to roll with.

I can write chapters if needed, I just want to write stuff, so please send a book back as a reply if you feel like it, I’m not complaining.

Above all, I just want to have fun with it. And please be older than 18+, literally my only requirement.

Hey love, I'd love to talk to you about writing! Send me your plot ideas! (:

Hello, I'm interested as well! We can DM for details and the like if you'd choose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back