• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

dogteeth

๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ
break me into bigger pieces
so some of me is home with you
wait until the weekend

and we can make our bad dreams come true

hello out there. i'm going to try and make this search as short and sweet as possible in an effort to get on here more often. i traipse in and out every few months and i'd like to put a stop to that with some good stories. i'm a sucker for romance, anything and everything slice of life, so i figured i'd center my search around that. i like angst, i like drama, i like to feel sad for my characters and build a friendship with my partners. if you're into that, please read on!

i can:
- match your length/word count
- post 1-3 times a week
- write in PMs only
- double, if necessary
- play any gender and orientation
- plot with you
- be your buddy

i'm looking for:
- a literate partner who can give 2-4+ paragraphs per character, per post
- post a few times a week
- someone who doesn't insist on playing the female character right off the bat
- a partner who will contribute to the plot and not rely on me to lead the story and make every major decision
- someone who likes to chat OOC

pairings:
- rich [x] poor
- rival [x] rival
- best friend [x] best friend
- ex [x] ex
- prince/ss [x] commoner
- patient [x] patient
- pretty much any slice of life trope

fandoms:
note: i'm only interested in fandom AUs at the moment. looking for canon/canon but can be convinced to canon/OC​
- harry potter
- star trek
- dc comics
- star wars

other random things i like:
- garage bands
- grungy settings
- camp
- the 80s
- the 90s
- stubborn, difficult characters
- heartache
- first love/first heartbreak
- motels
- high school
- college
- apartment living
- the charm of a big city
- middle of nowhere shenanigans
- seemingly endless summer
- death of a loved one as a plot device
- bad decisions made under the influence
- cheating as a trope
- long friendships that fall apart
- jealousy
- character growth and development
- sibling and family dynamics
- young wild and free aesthetic
- road trips
- existential crisis
- sad characters
- a bunch of other stuff that will likely come up during plotting

i'm sorry that this mess of a search doesn't have any plots but i'm not someone who is ever prepared. i like to come up with things organically just by talking to someone with an interest. so! if you're feeling like taking a chance on me, go ahead and send me a PM. you can also post here, but a PM would probably work better and get you a quicker response.

thank you for reading and i hope you have a sunny day ๐Ÿ’›

Last edited:
Lil bump here! I'd really love to do that patient/patient pairing if anyone's interested.

๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐–‡๐–š๐–’๐–• ๐–Ž๐–™

I would like to try a Star Wars RP.
Iโ€™m only looking for fluffy, cute AUโ€™s at the moment. If thatโ€™s something youโ€™re cool with, go ahead and PM me! And sorry for the late response D;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back