• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boy X boy roleplay anyone?

_baby_blue_

~ I have a jet black heart ~
Please be advanced lit. The number of hearts indicates how much I want to do the plot. Pick one or more and hit me up. Don't say hi or the number only - introduce yourself. I am the more submissive character. Cute and shy.

1) Sebastian and you have been best friends when you were little. But one day something happened and since then you couldn't be friends anymore, because of his way too strict mom. You reunite several years later when his mom stops homeschooling him and she finally sends him back to real school.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

2) Sebastian's eyes change colors based on his mood. The kids take advantage of that and they basically bully him. You are the new kid and you decide to stop that and protect him.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

3) Sebastian is a small boy (8-14 years old) left on streets (can be Neko or human). You pass by one day and decide to take him home and take care of him, although you know it will be hard since he is pretty stubborn (and kinda dumb...).
FLUFF/CUTE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

4) Sebastian is a small 6 years old boy who is being abused by his father. One day police find out and after they arrest him, they call you - Sebastian's uncle to put Sebastian in your care. So you take him home and become his caregiver.
CUTE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

5) Sebastian has been kidnapped and after few months they finally find him and take him to the hospital, where you - his boyfriend come to visit him.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

6) Sebastian has been in a pretty healthy relationship with you for the past year and a half. Everything goes smoothly... Well, until he finds himself in a car accident. When he wakes up in a hospital and you come to visit him, he has no idea who the hell you are.
DRAMA/FUTURE ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

7) Sebastian is the president's son, but he hates the rich and famous lifestyle. That's why he tries to find a friend to escape from the lifestyle with and he finally finds you. You don't know who he is just yet.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

8) You are a kidnapper and one day you get an offer to kidnap Sebastian since his dad owes money to a really dangerous man. So you kidnap him but you have to keep him in your house for a while and soon his innocence kinda breaks you and you start protecting him.
DRAMA/GANGS/FUTURE ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—

9) Sebastian is homeless and he breaks into your house to get some food. You are pretty rich (I would even prefer you to be a famous singer or something) so you decide to let it slide. But it bothers you since he wanted only food and nothing else. So after a small talk, you decide to hire him to do some work in your house and let him live there as a reward.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

10) You have been dating for several months and you are deeply in love. But after some time, Sebastian starts feeling like someone's is watching him. You don't trust him but one day he gets kidnapped. It was his stalker. (We will start the roleplay before the kidnapping, then do a time skip and continue after it)
DRAMA/ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Please be advanced lit. The number of hearts indicates how much I want to do the plot. Pick one or more and hit me up. Don't say hi or the number only - introduce yourself. I am the more submissive character. Cute and shy.

1) Sebastian and you have been best friends when you were little. But one day something happened and since then you couldn't be friends anymore, because of his way too strict mom. You reunite several years later when his mom stops homeschooling him and she finally sends him back to real school.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

2) Sebastian's eyes change colors based on his mood. The kids take advantage of that and they basically bully him. You are the new kid and you decide to stop that and protect him.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

3) Sebastian is a small boy (8-14 years old) left on streets (can be Neko or human). You pass by one day and decide to take him home and take care of him, although you know it will be hard since he is pretty stubborn (and kinda dumb...).
FLUFF/CUTE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

4) Sebastian is a small 6 years old boy who is being abused by his father. One day police find out and after they arrest him, they call you - Sebastian's uncle to put Sebastian in your care. So you take him home and become his caregiver.
CUTE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—

5) Sebastian has been kidnapped and after few months they finally find him and take him to the hospital, where you - his boyfriend come to visit him.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

6) Sebastian has been in a pretty healthy relationship with you for the past year and a half. Everything goes smoothly... Well, until he finds himself in a car accident. When he wakes up in a hospital and you come to visit him, he has no idea who the hell you are.
DRAMA/FUTURE ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

7) Sebastian is the president's son, but he hates the rich and famous lifestyle. That's why he tries to find a friend to escape from the lifestyle with and he finally finds you. You don't know who he is just yet.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

8) You are a kidnapper and one day you get an offer to kidnap Sebastian since his dad owes money to a really dangerous man. So you kidnap him but you have to keep him in your house for a while and soon his innocence kinda breaks you and you start protecting him.
DRAMA/GANGS/FUTURE ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—

9) Sebastian is homeless and he breaks into your house to get some food. You are pretty rich (I would even prefer you to be a famous singer or something) so you decide to let it slide. But it bothers you since he wanted only food and nothing else. So after a small talk, you decide to hire him to do some work in your house and let him live there as a reward.
ROMANCE/DRAMA
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

10) You have been dating for several months and you are deeply in love. But after some time, Sebastian starts feeling like someone's is watching him. You don't trust him but one day he gets kidnapped. It was his stalker. (We will start the roleplay before the kidnapping, then do a time skip and continue after it)
DRAMA/ROMANCE
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
I sent you a pm, cause I am very interested in some if your plots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back