• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bow to the Master (M/M mostly)

TheMaster

My rules

21+
1-3 paragraphs
M/M preferred, F(Me)/M(You) also fine
Only Oc’s, no fandom characters
English isn’t my first language, please be patient
You can message me with your own ideas

Favorite themes

Historical settings
Low fantasy
Vampires
Werewolves
Angels
Demons
Slow burn romances with some other plot
Mystery

Plot ideas

See next posts for plot ideas. All of them can be tweaked or changed if you are interested.

Last edited:
IMG_3120.jpeg

• Plot 1 - Paranormal investigation
  • Setting: A small town known for its supernatural occurrences.
  • Plot: Two characters run a paranormal investigation business. One is skeptical, while the other fully believes in the supernatural. As they investigate a particularly intense case, they find themselves getting closer in ways neither expected.
Can be done in a modern setting or in an asian inspired fantasy setting like the one in Mo Dao Zu Shi.

IMG_3122.jpegThe Demon’s bargain

Plot
: One character is a human who has struck a deal with a demon, offering their soul to save someone they love (spoiler: that person didn’t love him back). However, as the time for the deal’s fulfillment approaches, he begins to regret his decision and seek a way out. The other character is an angel who has been sent to prevent the demon from claiming the soul.

We would be playing two characters each. There are two human characters, 1 demon and 1 angel, take your picks. We let the characters interact, we don’t know who’s gonna end with who, if any at all

IMG_3123.jpeg
The devil’s club

A luxurious nightclub controlled by vampires (or demons) where dangerous affairs take place in secret. Will you surrender to its devilish charm or will you try to uncover the secrets of the most dangerous club in the city?

Pawprints (human x werewolf)

Would anyone want to adopt an old rp that I had years ago with a different partner? You would need to continue the story where it was left, with the characters as they were previously.

After my partner left, I rewrote part of the story as a novel on Wattpad, you can reas it here: Just a cat (@A-fluffy-cat) - Wattpad

Plot:

"A tale of a man and a wolf-boy."

Nathan saves a boy from dying in the forest. But without any memories, identity or anywhere to go, this young stranger will become the first of many mysteries to come. Together, they will face dangers and uncover secrets that will change their lives forever.

Characters:

Alec - 18 years old - Male - Wolf shifter - Played by me

Nathan - 24 years old - Male - Human - Played by you
(Nathan was a bit older in the original story but I know many people might dislike the age gap)

IMG_3149.jpeg

Plot 1: TAKEN

Your character is an experienced assassin known for his cold, methodical approach to his work. He's given an apprentice to train— my character, a seemingly innocent and sweet young man who, despite his delicate appearance, has an uncanny talent for the deadly arts. While the assassin is initially skeptical of his new partner's abilities, he quickly realizes that the cute apprentice is more dangerous than he appears, with a hidden darkness that makes him a perfect fit for their line of work.

Plot 2: TAKEN

Your character is a handsome hitman or enforcer for a powerful corporation or criminal syndicate, tasked with eliminating a notorious hacker who has been causing chaos. When he tracks down the hacker, he’s surprised to find that the target is a cute young man (my character) living in a modest, high-tech apartment. Despite his innocent appearance, the boy is a genius with computers and has deadly skills in electronic warfare, able to take down entire networks or disable security systems with ease. Your characters decides not to kill the boy, instead offering him a deal: work together to take down a bigger threat that has surfaced in the underworld.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back