• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings bouquet of flowers

Peachy blue

Step one, accept she was a damn boss.
GENERAL:
~Follow RPNations rules (They are very important)
~Please respect my limits/rules, I will always be very mindful of yours
~No god mobbing
~If you have any questions please ask
~I only play female roles, being a female myself i just find it easier. But if we double up I will be willing to play a Male role.

11d2c4cb2f540253743ae45e3aa9cf57.jpg39400fc63326bf2ad6a3236fd793a668.jpg
bab8900e91a8adc8651fb38a54db8100.gif
Mafia Romance
Muse A has had it tough in life. Each day is spent as a fight for survival. quite literally. In order to earn enough money for things like food, Muse A is forced to attend street fights. Over the years Muse A has gotten quite good and that catches the eye of the Bianchi family. Italian mafia. The boss had taken a liking in Muse A's skill and personality and sees them fit for a challenging yet rewarding job. One faithful night, Muse A is approached by members of the Bianchi family and is offered to become a bodyguard of the only child of an Italian mafia boss. It's a hard offer to refuse, especially when asked to...politely.

90758ecbb6c0ecc92fb0154b8a5a8554.jpgoriginal.jpg
tumblr_mrjp673EV31s5aisqo1_500.gif

Broken Heart
Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A as a boss of a Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife all good in life has been ripped away from them. With a heart as cold as ice and temper most feared. Muse A ruthlessly rule over their empire, not allowing anyone close enough to see the broken man inside. Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish o refuse at it would grand peace between tow families long at war. In need of hire and encouraged by trusted men, Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life. Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around? How this marriage between people so different work when the peace is as brittle as glass?

42c9177ed2a4a8110898d3482ab33724.jpg27998198330_db4ec0714a_k.jpg
tenor.gif
Love at first sight
Muse A has never had trouble getting what he wants. Women practically fall at his feet to just get a few hours alone with him. Why wouldn't they? He's rich and extremely attractive. Muse B is just a girl. She isn't rich. She's not the prettiest girl around, or so she thinks. Unlike some, she's not very confident in herself. Muse B has had a few relationships with guys in the past, but nothing too serious, even though she wanted serious. She just hasn't found the one yet.When their paths cross, Muse A is instantly attracted to her. He finds her...different... than the other, but in a good way. Muse B has never felt more special than when she's with them. While she's hoping for more, (Male Character) is very willing to give her everything she could ever dream for, though he's not one for seriousness. Muse A is ready to step up and be the partner Muse B deserves, even if he has to put a little effort into getting her to trust him.

240_F_188807316_Jn4Gzj9KM6uGZY437OIKDwXkfvlaN3uW.jpg64fd86d063eda6e3b89c2a22ddf7cf15--jim-gordon-aesthetic-veronica-mars-aesthetic.jpg
885e4e27ffc1fc965943fb726dc80e7f.gif
Game of cat and mouse
Muse A has an... Interesting relationship with Muse B. Being the only ones able to outsmart each other, both of the two find the other very interesting. After a year and a half of back and forth Cat and Mouse, it all comes to a climax when Muse A walks right into Muse B's office, for reasons let's just say... Aren't in the books.
tumblr_orwis1UjAX1w5bteao1_250.jpge3e13493de3ba4d29aa14f8ff4b895fe--church-pew-wedding-decorations-wedding-church-aisle.jpg
giphy.gif
Million Dollar Marriage
Muse A is a normal girl, she works at a local cafe and always hangs out with friends. Muse B is the richest man in town, he has everything anyone could want and always has girls falling over him. Muse B receives a letter from his father telling him about this girl and how he is supposed to marry her in three months and needs to propose to her before the last month. Muse B finds Muse A's apartment, Muse A hears a knock on the door and her jaw drops when her eyes land on Muse B's face. Muse B tells Muse A everything, she is shocked and tells Muse B they need to think about it. Late that day Muse B gets a call from Muse A saying she was willing to move in with him, Muse B picks Muse A up and takes her to his house. When they arrived at his house her mouth drops open seeing how different their lives are. Will he follow through with the proposal? And will Muse A accept?

intense-summer-sunset-lynn-bauer.jpgbeach-flag_resized.jpg
giphy (1).gif
A Romantic Summer
Muse A and Muse B met during one summer then Muse B's family moved away. It has been five years since Muse B moved and once again it was summer time. Muse B decided to take a trip back to his hometown and once again he was reunited with Muse A as he found out he was going to be staying at her house. Muse B and Muse A once again got very close, Muse B started having feelings for Muse A but was not sure how she felt. Muse A had a fourth of July party with some friends they spent all day swimming and just having fun. They all walked down to the beach for fireworks, Muse A walked with Muse B along the water leaving the friends behind. Will he make his move? Or will he leave without confessing his feelings for her?

-brother x sisters best friend
-sister x brothers best friend
-Neighbor x Neighbor
-Bad boy x good girl
-Cop x Cop
~wolf x human
~wolf x vampire
-Human x Vampire
~Country boy x city girl or country girl x city boy
-Roommate x Roommate
-Roommate x roommates girlfriend
-Mafia boss x cop
-Preachers daughter x trouble maker
-Assassin x Cop
-Mafia boss x Mafia boss

The Vampire diaries
Gotham
The arrow
Supernatural

Thank you so much for reading I hope to hear from you!​

Last edited:
I generally play males. I'm open to doubling, and if we do so I can play both males and you can play both females.

Your ideas that got my interest are:
-country girl x city boy
-Neighbor x Neighbor

Who are you looking for, for arrow?
I was looking for someone to maybe play Oliver or who ever they want to play.
I generally play males. I'm open to doubling, and if we do so I can play both males and you can play both females.

Your ideas that got my interest are:
-country girl x city boy
-Neighbor x Neighbor
PM me and we can talk

Bump ~ New plots Added!

Cravings ~ Mafia Romance, Broken heart, and Million dollar marriage

Bump

Cravings ~ Mafia Romance, Broken heart, and Million dollar marriage
Hi! I’m really craving some mafia romance rn too and I think your plots are super interesting! I’d be happy to rp with you. I prefer the female role but I’m more than happy to play male if we double :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back