• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BOTW Zelda looking for Link!

dizzymisslizzie

One Time Luck
Hey! So I'm new in this site and I'm looking for some BOTW RP. I play as Zelda and I would like to find a Link to do some post-Calamity roleplay.

I wanted to make a fluff story. Right after they defeat Ganon, they have to figure out what to do now and what are their relationship status. Are they still princess/bodyguard? Are they friends? Are they in love with each other? They have to find out while traveling through Hyrule and fix what 100 years have done to the kingdom.

If you're interested, let me know!

Hey! So I'm new in this site and I'm looking for some BOTW RP. I play as Zelda and I would like to find a Link to do some post-Calamity roleplay.

I wanted to make a fluff story. Right after they defeat Ganon, they have to figure out what to do now and what are their relationship status. Are they still princess/bodyguard? Are they friends? Are they in love with each other? They have to find out while traveling through Hyrule and fix what 100 years have done to the kingdom.

If you're interested, let me know!
I'm interested, are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back