• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bottie's Search (fandom and original)

blaire.bott

well hello there

My name is bott, and wouldn't you know it- I'm looking for some roleplays

A little bit about myself: I'm 21 years old and I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 15. I would say that I can range from literate to semi-lit depending on my partner. If you give me paragraphs, I give you paragraphs. I do always want to include romance in my roleplays. The romance theme can range from the main component and very cliche to a side component next to a rich plot. Honestly, I like all kinds. I work AND go to school full time, so you can expect me to reply 2-3 times a week. I will also reply during late hours most of the time (11pm-3am CST) so just a heads up.

All I expect from you are a few things, some of which can probably be inferred from above. Give me at least -2 paragraphs per post- to work with. At least. If it's more, that's totally fine, and during heavy dialogue between our characters I don't mind at all if it drops down to one paragraph. After all, I get it, if you're in one conversation with a character you can't control, you can only go in depth so much about how your character feels after my character says one sentence. I am generally comfortable with -MxM and MxF-pairings and will only do FxF if we're doubling. I prefer to play the male (or just a male, if we're doing MxM hah). If we're doing a fandom roleplay, I almost -exclusively do canonxOC pairings.- There may be exceptions to this with a good plot, but generally, this is what I prefer. And yes, I am -willing to double.- Please -reply once a week- or more, or let me know if you can't.

TL;DR? just look for the -bold-

Now for the fandoms:
Harry Potter ** I have the most experience roleplaying this fandom and prefer it above all others, if that matters.
I would ask that you play Neville Longbottom for me, and I'll play whoever you want.
I prefer the roleplay to be set in either the golden trio era or next gen while they're all adults.
I have a million ideas for this fandom, but would love to make new plots too.
Criminal Minds ** Be fair warned, I've only seen through season three. I loved the show, I just got too busy to watch.
I can only accurately play characters from this time of the show, but I'll play whoever if you play Spencer Reid.
Soul Eater ** Now this would be the one exception to the canonxOC rule, we can do canonxcanon or OCxOC- or OCxcannon is still fine too.
I've never actually roleplayed this, so I'd be open to pretty much whatever.
Hell's Kitchen ** You know I just love Gordon Ramsey so much and would love for you to play him-
yo. I'm just kidding. Happy belated April Fool's.
As a side note: I am totally down to roleplay the canonxoc pairings in alternate universes as well.

Original pairings/ideas (who I want to play):
Dream Dealer x The new kid
I have a very specific idea for this one, and it actually would have a little bit of mystery/surprise for you in there, but I'm still open to collaborating on the idea.
Magic x Non-magic
Scientist x Cyborg
Werewolf x Werewolf (who doesn't know he's a werewolf)

And that's what I've got for you. Not a ton of ideas, but then again, I'm not looking for a ton of roleplays either. Just a few to keep me sane...
or maybe that's not how that works. Regardless, I look forward to creating a world with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back