• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bored?

Plums

How are you?

Are you mabey on the hunt for that one 1x1 plot?

Or that perfect pairing?

Search no more!​

I want to do a 1x1, and I could do anything; something magical, something cute, something epic or something dark. Or a little bit of each. Just post the pairing/plot of your dreams down below or send me a pm with all your crazy ideas! I'll be waiting for you.

Yo we should do a human boy x ghost girl roleplay and have them go around and fight demons or human girl x ghost boy you pick hit me up you want to try.

I would be willing to do an rp with you. You can just send me a pm and we can work out details there

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]if your talking to me cool if not would you be cool with me and my idea.

[/QUOTE]
Well the comment wasn't directly towards you only, but yeah, I could do that with you. I'm down

We could make thread separate from this to plan this all out, or a pm because I'm pretty sure there's a way to have those be between more than two people

well if you like the idea i had up above and stuff we can switch it up make a love triangle if you want you can be whatever type of girl you want you and decide between you who is the ghost girl and who is human girl so cake thread make please.

Maya Thorne]There is a way to do it with 3 peeps @Freezingcake [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL]
Okay, you do that. Thanks :3

I do have a lot of characters waiting to be used. Message me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back