• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored and would like to write.

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
I'm a bit out of practice, having been away for a while. I would like to get back in swing. In the meantime, for anyone interested, I have a few plot hooks in mind.

Non-Serious
(Sci-Fi) MxM/F/R (As in: Male x Male/Female/Robot, which ever you feel like playing.) An entropic, post Space-War setting wherein Humanity and their Alien foes warred it out so bad they have no funding to do much of anything. In the ensuing peace and decay, anarchy sets root, as space stations become abandoned and looted.

(Fantasy) MxM/F. Deep in the abandoned ruins owned by an otherwise glorious magical kingdom, the physically and mentally hindered are cast out into their own dysfunctional society. Odd things tend to happen whenever the people of this caste of rejects decides they want to quest for Heroism.

Settings Taken More Seriously
(Sci-Fi/Modern) Interaction in a laboratory setting between a Subject, their Overseers, and other Subjects held within their top-secret, well funded facility. Some subjects are unusual, supernatural, even. Often times brought here against their will to be experimented on. Others are here of their own accord, their bodies being tested and modified to advance technology and cure disease. Which are you?

(Fantasy/Nation Building) For a long time, magic was believed to not exist. It was not until the day a Solar Eclipse occured on the same day a grand war between two nations took place, with the thousands of bodies and oodles of negative energy being accumulated that a portal to the Spirit World was opened. By forming "pacts" with the beings of the Spirit World, mortal men and women could indeed wield magic. Whether you are a Knight of Wess, a Samurai of Tsuji, or a being of the Spirit World, your next actions could very well change the balance.

*In addition I am open to any suggestions you may have for me, if my settings do not appeal to you.

(Sci-Fi/Modern) Interaction in a laboratory setting between a Subject, their Overseers, and other Subjects held within their top-secret, well funded facility. Some subjects are unusual, supernatural, even. Often times brought here against their will to be experimented on. Others are here of their own accord, their bodies being tested and modified to advance technology and cure disease. Which are you?

I was very interested in this roleplay!! :-)

Are you 18 or older?
I am.

I was very interested in this roleplay!! :-)
I will open a PM between us shortly.

Hello! I loved your idea of the (Fantasy/Nation Building) one! There a lot of possibilities and ideas that come to mind! Feel free to give me a pm if you're still looking for people ^u^

This sounds like my cup of tea! I've never done anything like this before so it sounds highly interesting! You ok with having a mental Female being brought into the story as a test subject????

Hello! I loved your idea of the (Fantasy/Nation Building) one! There a lot of possibilities and ideas that come to mind! Feel free to give me a pm if you're still looking for people ^u^

Roger that.

This sounds like my cup of tea! I've never done anything like this before so it sounds highly interesting! You ok with having a mental Female being brought into the story as a test subject????
I have no qualms with this, if youre willing to elaborate.

Well I was thinking she could be have had an accident while they were doing test that could have inflicted damage to certain parts of her brain possibly? Because of this she doesn't think rationally and has a high level of violence and aggression towards those who work in the facility. Taking this into consideration, they might have her highly restrained and keep a close eye on her. I don't have it fully thought out yet but this is what I'm thinking so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back