• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boop!

Raerae

Gone.

tumblr_mtdtl619QP1r3p71oo1_400.gif

I'm
Rae, by the way!

th_Lucky.gif

• I'm an advanced role player.
  • I only write straight pairings.
  • I do OCxOC, and OCxCanon. Rarely CanonxCanon, but you can pitch the idea to me if you're gunning for it; AUs are a maybe. No genderbender.
  • I have no post limit, though I usually write between 2-8 paragraphs, depends on what's given.
  • I don't write smut, dark themes, rape, anything odd with children; always follow Rpn rules. I also don't incorporate drastic disabilities, and I prefer you don't, either.
  • Gore & violence- I've no problem with it.
  • I'm active enough to respond multiple times a day. But I also get tied up, so if I don't respond, that's why.
  • I will always let you know if I'm leaving. Be it for a short time, or indefinitely due to lack of interest or whatever.

• Grammar: Mistakes are inevitable. But I won't tolerate laziness or incompetence.
  • Posts: NO ONE LINERS, I will drop the RP if you do so. Minimum of 2 paragraphs that are detailed, and keep the story progressing.
  • Doubling: It's a must. More is better, but two per writer is crucial.
  • Romance for sure, I love it.
  • Communication: Conversing, brainstorming, it's pivotal for story development. I'd like for you to actually read what I post, be it OOC or IC, and respond beyond text talk; if you can't create with me, don't write with me.
  • Contribution: I want depth, and development; a plot with twists and turns, unique characters, an expansive setting- See where I'm going with this? Don't leave me to do all the work.
  • Commitment: Please.
  • Activity: I want at least one post a day. I can offer multiple, anything less and I'll surely lose my muse.

Genre's (Romance is a given):

• Supernatural
  • Paranormal
  • Fantasy
  • Slice of life (High school, college, job life maybe)
  • Horror (It depends)

• Lycan x Vampire
  • Vampire x Human
  • Lycan x Human
  • Lycan x Vampire
  • Lycan x Lycan
  • Witch x Warlock
  • Mage x Wizard/Sorcerer
  • Gifted x Gifted
  • Paranormal investigators
  • Ghost x Human
  • Stranded x Stranded
  • Stranded x Inhabitant
  • Princess x Prince (Arranged, forbidden, etc)
  • Princess x Knight
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Rival x Rival
  • Spy x Spy
  • Ostracized x Outcast
  • Popular x Outcast
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Model x Model
  • Model x Photographer
  • Actor x Actress
  • Musician x Musician
  • Boss x Employee
  • Park ranger x Park ranger
  • Bartender x Customer
  • Neighbor x Neighbor
  • Best friend x Best friend

And perhaps others, just ask.

I'll add to the list if anything else comes to mind:

tumblr_inline_mq67mfzs881qz4rgp.png

• Supernatural
  • Disney, with a twist (I'm picky, though!)
  • Twilight
  • Spykids
  • Frozen
  • Pokemon- No typical ten year old journeys. I want something new, and refreshing! (Manga, Anime or Game verse)
    tumblr_inline_mr8o871ubc1qz4rgp.gif

• RWBY

Post below, if you're interested!

stitch2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I just read through your post and I have to say I am very interested in RPing with you. There's quite a few pairings that I would love to try out, but the ones that most immediately caught my eye include: Ghost x Human, Princess x Knight, and some variant on Musician x Musician and Best Friend x Best Friend.

If you're willing to give me a shot, PM me and we'll discuss all the fun parts (plot, mostly).

[QUOTE="Fiction Fanatic]Hi, I just read through your post and I have to say I am very interested in RPing with you. There's quite a few pairings that I would love to try out, but the ones that most immediately caught my eye include: Ghost x Human, Princess x Knight, and some variant on Musician x Musician and Best Friend x Best Friend.
If you're willing to give me a shot, PM me and we'll discuss all the fun parts (plot, mostly).

[/QUOTE]
ello ther :) would you like to RP with me?

Raerae said:
Are you referring to me, or Fiction? I believe we've written together before, if so, I'd love to start something up again.
If not me, then please message him instead of talking on here. Thank you. :)
we did have an RP before, but it kind of died since u never replied :( but if you want to try another one together it would be gladly appreciated

Can do most anything you like, Slice of life is preferred but whatever you're in the mood for is fine with me. PM if you're interested!

Hiya,

I'm willing to do one of the stranded or royal pairings with you, and I have some variations of the latter. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back