• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π›π¨π¨π€ 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬! [ fry's 1 x 1 search ]

curlyfry

Bag Chip
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi g's! it has been a hot minute since I have been on this site, so please excuse my lazy formatting. I'm going to keep this search very simple, as I prefer to determine my compatibility with someone through conversation.

ABOUT ME
I go by Fry, but you may also call me Cat. I'm a 23y/o Aussie chick, and it has been a decade since I started writing! Somehow, between being twelve and becoming a graduated young business owner, I lost the time to write. It has been about two years since then, and now that I’m settled into a routine I am hoping to get back into it.
When I'm not roleplaying I'll be at the gym, in my garden, working on a cosplay, reading or gaming. I read a LOT, and that is what has inspired me to get back into writing actually! I'm binging a few series that I would love to immerse myself in, some I have not finished but I beleive that's the best opportunity to deviate from the canon, and do something different and exciting.
  • My availability can be spotty, as I work two jobs, but I always keep my partners informed, and an open-ended chat going.
  • I have a preference for advanced lit style, and tend to accidentally slip into novella, but now that my time is limited I would prefer to keep the posts to 2-3 paragraphs. I'd like to maintain some traction and keep the thread rolling, but I know better than anyone how demanding life can get!
  • I like to have a main character (or two, or three-) and write (certain) CCs, OCs and NPCs too. I play characters of a range of genders, sexualities, ages etc but I'll definitely pick favourites ahaha!
  • I write on siteβ€” I’m not comfortable giving out my Discord unless we’re friends, sorry!

FROM YOU:
I'd prefer someone who enjoys having multiple characters and getting creative as I do. Let's gush over our OCs, lets get art commissioned, rave on about AUs and make a dang playlist for them. For me, it's super important to have someone I vibe with, and can bounce ideas off of.

I'd prefer people 20+, just because I'm open to darker and gritter themes, and would prefer to write them with someone who has a comprehensive and respectful approach.

FANDOMS: BOOKS
Throne of Glass
I haven't actually finished this series yet, so please no big spoilers! I'm only up to book 4, where Celaena has left for Wendlyn. I have some ideas of how I'd like to split from the canon from here.

The Branded
I'm not sure if many people have read this one? But It's a universe I would LOVE to explore

ASOIAF
Always down to write some 'Thrones! Currently, it's the least of my cravings, but if you have pre-existing OC's I would love to see them and brainstorm a plot.

Hunger Games
my interest in this one is pretty limp, but if you have a cool plot in mind I might be persuaded

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back