Bonjour future friends

Decidia

Hello new forum RP website. It's nice to find a decent RP website around. I hope that my time here turns out to be entertaining and thoughtful. To say a little about myself, I've been into RP for quite a while now. I started back on Myspace when it had groups, when the huge RP buzz was active at the time. That was maybe in 8th grade so that's about 5 years now. I have many many characters from my years and love everyone. My favorite being my very first. 1v1 Rp's are what i do best. That's what i started in and grew in most over the years. I can do any degree of members, but it does become bothersome keeping up with too many people in one RP. I stick to my roots in fantasy/supernatural genre and can do anything from stories and fights, to romance. I can post from 3-5 paragraphs, more if it's a good day, less if I have little to go on. Anyway, I'm happy to RP with anyone and hope to have fun.

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Decidia!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Almost looks like you're writing a cover letter there Decidia!

Don't worry, you're already approved, you just had to sign up.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, and if you're ever looking to socialize with the other members, the shoutbox is a great way to do it. Just click the site logo up top of any page, and you'll be there in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back