• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ต๐‘œ๐’ท๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‹๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ -๐’ž๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘€๐ป๐’œ- ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐‘…๐’ซ๐’ฎ

BobaFruitTeaz

qeEFfoPQPOE-dmtNMG6Kyn0W0aFb0-6S4oD_ZjxIhx-d3fwtfOb0v1zx5KQGON_d_iD_mAwxFzDwXiqNqXAZYlSTV8Y07ry8Lby64fE9HRD42Llc3PJPDGw3eEO8bxeWkRmqnTPV

BobaFruitTea At your service! Looking for some roleplays! Just a few! I a bit about myself is Iโ€™m 20 years old this year! Itโ€™s still my first year of college, and I own many animals! I also love the colore Teal. White chocolate is the best, and I am obsessed with Genshin + Cookie run. (They leave me very broke.)

Onto some rules!

Rules โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ

โŠณ Be 18+
โŠณ OC x Canon is what I always do. With double ups! If you so prefer- you can do a Canon ship on your end- but Iโ€™ll always want to do OC x Canon on my end! Iโ€™m also fine with any paring but I have experience with FxM only.
โŠณ Please write more than one sentence! I tend to go for multi-paragrahs! 600 words or more is what I tend to do! And write in third person,
โŠณ Please OOC chat with me! I love using roleplays to make friends- and will always love talking to you! Be it about the roleplay or not! But OOC chat makes me comfortable.
โŠณRomance is a must! And will probably be my main theme- outside of some good ole angst.

Fandomsโ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ

Cravings! First = craving the most and most likely to say yes!

MHA- (need to catch up on the latest two chapters.)
Love interest- Tomura Shigaraki. Shoto.
Experience with: Deku. All might.
Can play: Anyone.

Demon Slayer- (Caught up!)
Giyuu.
Experience with: None.
Can play: anyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back