• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA x OC

strawberrix

Greetings! I am completely new to roleplaying, so please bear with me!

I'm 24 years old, female and I have just recently got into roleplaying! (it hasn't even been a week yet), but based on how I tried it out, it seemed really fun and I think I may be decent at it, so please do not worry! I will try my best to make sure both you and I have fun :) Right now, I am enjoying Boku no Hero Academia roleplays with Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead, but I am also open to other characters! c:

As much as I would like to role play with everyone, I have a few wishes! Please let me know if you have any questions.

💝 Please be 18+!
💝 My OC is female,
and if it's in a romantic setting you want to roleplay, I only feel comfortable roleplaying with male characters, for now. I would like to stay this way until I am ready to explore more :)
💝 Please bear with me and be patient, as I am super new to this! However, I promise to do my best <3

That should be all I can think of for now. Can't wait to be roleplaying with you and making new friends!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back