• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha rp

Reversmymind

Hit Me!
I'm looking for someone to play as a villain or yandere version of a Bnha charter you are experienced at playing for my oc. I'd rather not do doubles but I don't mind doing them. I can play as almost any Bnha character. I have no limits when it comes to dark themes, but if you do tell me. If you wanna do doubles...which i prefer not to but you know you do what you have to, then tell me who would you like me to rp as. If I not use to rp as the character I'll take may take a few minutes to look them up so I can play them as well as I can. The only rule I have is that you are lit or semi lit. And you can ask to do a double rp as much as i may seem to resent them I really don't mind doing them, im just a little lazy sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back