• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Blues Ideas

Mafia Mistress

Prove Them Wrong
About Me: I’m a 16-year-old female, I’m a full-time online student, I still live with my family and right now I am not very busy. Everything with the virus has kept my life pretty boring. I have been roleplaying for about a year, it has been an on and off thing but now I’m at home doing online I am trying to better myself. I want to explore new types of roleplays and better my writing abilities, I also just wanted some people to talk to. I know I could talk to my family but I would like to get to know about someone new, get to know what they are like and hopefully build a strong and friendly relationship with them. I am a very friendly person so if anyone needs someone to talk to I'm always here and my PMs are always open to anyone and everyone.

Who I'm Looking For: I'm not looking for a perfect partner but I am looking for a partner that is willing to put some work into the roleplay. I just would like a partner who does not mind my crappy grammar, and is willing to be patient with me. For me, it does not matter how many years you have been roleplay I would like to just get a wonderful story going, The things I'm looking for in my partner is one paragraph or more, is willing to be patient with me, will ask questions if they have one, and will put in some kind of effort with the planning and the roleplay.

~Follow RPNations rules (They are very important)
~Please respect my limits/rules, I will always be very mindful of yours
~At least one paragraph is required
~No God-Modding please and thank you
~Be respectful and I will do the same
~More than one reply a day. If you can only do one that's alright with me just let me know.
~Send a reminder. I do forget sometimes to reply so just give me a little reminder.

Just a little side note for me character sheets are very important, it just gives us each an idea of what the character is like and what the overall look like. when it comes to face claims I would like a realistic face claim, using real people is just better in my personal opinion. if you can not find one you are always welcome to ask me for help or use an anime face claim if you would like but I have been told in the past I'm pretty good at finding pretty good face claims but its all up to you. I mostly do female and being female myself I just found it easy to play the female role, I do have some male characters I might use just depends on the situation.

Plots:
Plot 1: Muse A has had it tough in life. Each day is spent as a fight for survival. quite literally. In order to earn enough money for things like food, Muse A is forced to attend street fights. Over the years Muse A has gotten quite good and that catches the eye of the Morello family. Italian mafia. The boss had taken a liking in Muse A's skill and personality and sees them fit for a challenging yet rewarding job. One faithful night, Muse A is approached by members of the Morello family and is offered to become a bodyguard of the only child of an Italian mafia boss. It's a hard offer to refuse, especially when asked to...politely.

Plot 2: Marriage has always been a curse to Muse A ass a boss of a Russian mafia. Along with the death of their wife all good in life has been ripped away from them. With a heart as cold as ice and temper most feared. Muse A ruthlessly rule over their empire, not allowing anyone close enough to see the broken man inside. Muse A's life takes an unexpected turn as a marriage proposal comes their way, one foolish o refuse at it would grand peace between tow families long at war. In need of hire and encouraged by trusted men, Muse A agrees the arranged marriage to Muse B, someone younger and full of life. Will Muse B be capable of bringing life back in Muse A's heart when there's still a shadow of their past lover lingering around? How this marriage between people so different work when the peace is as brittle as glass?

Plot 3: COMING SOON

Parings:
-Sister x sisters boyfriend
-brother x sisters best friend
-sister x brothers best friend
-Neighbor x Neighbor
-Bad boy x good girl
-Cop x Cop
-Human x Vampire
-Roommate x Roommate
-Roommate x roommates girlfriend
-Mafia boss x cop