• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern BLOOM AND 血

mahoutsukai

離れて┇♚
BULLETS AND BABES
マジで. . . this again. hello there. what a poor soul you are to have wandered in this special piece of 地獄. since you're here, settle in. take a seat. listen to my proposition.

call me mahou. just a humble phantom looking for a few delicious writers to create something ( divine ) with. if you're well written, seeking multi-para and not novella and open to dark themes. . . you're exactly who i'm looking for.

pathetic rundown of what you'll receive from me : an advanced writer ( though i can fluctuate between less and more, depending on my partner ) with no gender bias and free time to respond as often as multiple times a day, depending on how captivating you are. come now. we all have favorites. side note : i'm 20+.

to be clear, i am only accepting m x f and f x f / nonbinary pairings right now. i have a shameless attraction to writers that can write as either gender ( not a requirement ) and those whom contribute to plot ideas. i want to make playlists about our characters. i want to gush about them. i want to love them. that being said we're going to do things differently.

i'm going to post four characters below that i want to currently write as and if you're interested in someone ( or multiple ) then we can further discuss some plot candies i've got for them. or we can come up with something entirely our own.

character menu coming soon !

Last edited:
CALCIFER LETHE

my savage, solitary soul, my name that sends them all running.

calcifer.png

I M M O R T A L — 6 ' 3 ". born during the 18th century. pansexual. male.

an ordinary human, once upon a time. lured in by the cherre sweet whisperings of a witch and cursed because of it. they say he made an eternal deal with the hag for beauty and love, a grave mistake he would pay for. . . for the rest of his life. he's been something of her henchmen ever since. the black cat upon her shoulder. the raven perched outside your window.
  • his hair lacks color and cannot be dyed either ; his arms and body are covered in a multitude of scars, proof of the many times he's tried to die and sadly, cannot ; fell deeply for a woman with red hair and quite literally cannot stand to see gingers anymore ; thickly accented.
( potential era ) modern or past.

P R O M P T S : calcifer x red head │ calcifer x someone who looks like his first love │ calcifer x witch │ calcifer x commoner │ calcifer x lonely soul │ calcifer x bullied person │ calcifer x artistic soul │ calcifer x vampire │ calcifer x someone from royal family │etc !

SEPHEUS SURNAME

a fluorescent colored garden filled with loneliness. that was your paradise.

sepheus 2.png

D E T E C T I V E — 6 ' 4 ". aquarius. twenty-nine. heterosexual. male.

a villain romancer, a deaf detective with an iq placing him on the genius spectrum. this is his life. . . puzzle pieces of shame and corpse and secret. introverted and highly obsessive, sepheus is avid about keeping to himself… or could it be something darker about him that leads him to isolation?
  • an insomniac, wracked with nightmares ; typically keeps his right eye covered ; addicted to painkillers ; religiously visits a hidden grave once every month ; can sign, read lips and speak quite clearly, though he prefers not to speak if it isn't absolutely necessary.
( potential era ) modern. past futuristic.

P R O M P T S : sepheus x victim being targeted by a serial killer │ sepheus x new neighbor that leaves snacks by his door each morning │sepheus x bookstore / flowershop employee he frequents │sepheus x girl with a specific physical quality that he remembers from his childhood │ sepheus x being reunited with his childhood friend who seems to be... afraid of something? someone? │ more coming soon!

Last edited:
ANEMONE EKIGUCHI

sometimes," she sighed, "i think the things i remember are more real than the things i see. ”

peony.png

D R A G O N 5 ' 1 ". bisexual. mid-twenties. female.

a wild, stray cat ( an artist ) taken in by a man she’d never expected to be the head of one of the most powerful Yakuza families. it started off drunken and dazzling, a love that could rival ares seducing aphrodite. but it didn’t last. she is his fiance by force, his favorite toy and… he won’t let her escape.
  • a popular kabuki dancer, she now dances strictly in a club owned by her ' fiance ' and does private dances if he demands it ; she has one dark eye and one crystalline blue eye ; is prone to seeing future events in her dreams before they happen.
( potential era ) modern. past. futuristic. feudal w/yokai : in this universe she'll be bound to a demon instead of yakuza.

P R O M P T S : anemone x red light district worker │ anemone x yakuza member │ anemone x yokai │ anemone x ronin or samurai │ anemone x artist │ anemone x tattoo artist │forbidden love │ love triangle │ anemone x runaway or kidnapped prince / princess │etc!

CASTLE BLOMQVIST

when one woman strikes at the heart of another she seldom misses, and the wound is invariably fatal.

dahlia.png

G R A V E E L F — 5 ' 6 ". bisexual. 21. female. human.

SENSUAL. FLIRTATIOUS. POETIC. CYNICAL. ODDBALL. POSSESSIVE. PROTECTIVE. ELUSIVE.

what do you get when a model and a photographer fall in love? everyone expected a little angel interested in the arts like her parents. Instead? a beauty with her interests in the dead. corpse. shadows and ichor. castle is a college student studying to be an undertaker under the wackjob that runs one of the local funeral homes.
  • both of her parents are considered celebrities and are rarely home, leaving her alone in a large house ; her entire back is tattoo’d ; castle is having a secret relationship with a married woman ; she speaks fluent english but has an accent that can sometimes be hard to understand.
P R O M P T S : castle x apocalyptic setting │ castle x roadtrip with a stranger(s) │ castle x criminal / delinquent │ castle x supernatural ( any species ) she saves │ drunk castle x person who saves her from going home with a group of perverts │ castle x tourguide │ castle x new person to her city │ castle x rich socialite │ castle x person blackmailing her │ castle x person she see’s committing a crime │ castle x person already in a relationship │ castle x nonbinary character │ castle x masc lesbian │ etc!

Last edited:
MAHOU'S NOTE │ all four characters are up. i'll be adding ( 2 ) more later, one male and one female! i've also updated each character with
some examples of plots i'd like to do with them. i'm open to anything, however.

- i am still currently looking for partners.
- i've been getting some really interesting ideas for characters and i love it. even if it seems a bit off the wall, send it to me.

Last edited:
SEIKO UNKNOWN

you can love a monster. it can even love you back. but that doesn't change its nature.

widow.png

B E A S T 5 ' 4 ". age unknown, appears in her mid-twenties. pansexual. female.

she had been innocent once. once upon a sweet, sweet time. she wasn’t now and there was nothing she could do about it. dance with the devil and you’ll regret it, they’d said. It didn’t stop her. and now her only means of survival is through lust and ichor ; eating the hearts of those that love her. she isn’t a vampire. nor a devil. she’s something much, much worse. fall into lovelust with her and you’ll… wither.
  • she goes by many names but never reveals her true name, seiko. some of them are svetta, keiko, dove and many more ; she will not show up as herself in photos and instead, it’ll always blur ; if the moon is full or new she’ll disappear for a few days ; typically targets people that are ‘ bad ‘ but every so often, her hunger takes over on a big name and she’s got to leave the city.
( potential era ) past. modern. au. she is very versatile.
anywhere from feudal to medieval to 1920's and much more.

P R O M P T S : seiko x a starlet being abused by a mafia member │ seiko x a runaway │ seiko x rich businessmen │ seiko x prey │ seiko x devil / demon │ seiko x an old lover │ seiko x asylum patient that isn't actually insane │ seiko x witch / wizard / supernatural being │ seiko x barista │ seiko x struggling college student │ seiko x someone she makes a deal with │ seiko in a bodyguard scenario w/someone │ seiko x human she saves after being attacked │ etc !

CIEL DEL ROSARIO

there is no remedy for memory. your face is like a melody. it won't leave my head.

spoiled prince.png

T H E P R I N C E6 ' 0 ". male. heterosexual. 27.

arrogant. insatiable. careless. ciel is the youngest son of a family that comes from old money. a rotten little prince that knows nothing of struggle or the word ‘ no. ‘ he is seemingly surface level. selfish and abrasive and crass. but for a person who can see beyond it all, they’d easily notice that he’s desperately searching for something. or running away from it. and his only medicine is spending his days in a swath of alcohol, losing himself in the kisses of attractive women and occasionally, something sweeter.
  • ciel is half colombian and half french, he speaks both languages ; is terribly afraid of water, pools, the ocean ; knows his father regularly cheats on his mother with younger women ; often gets into fights / trouble ; has a photographic memory.
( potential eras ) modern.

P R O M P T S : coming soon ! accepting anything ! pm me if interested !

MAHOU'S NOTE #26 characters total. thread updated.
+ you don't have to be advanced to write with me.

i'm very welcoming and just looking for someone i can enjoy writing with.
i'm also hoping to stay away from novella length replies and stick somewhere
between 3 - 4 paragraphs!

i was on a brief hiatus but i'm back now. i apologize but life was hectic and i didn't feel good enough to log on each day.
if you're interested in these characters at all, they're all currently open.

x. though it would be great to be able to give some love to my girl characters
every so often

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back