• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bloody 一口. vanilla skin.

mahoutsukai

離れて┇♚
" Poor thing. " A grin teeters on the edge of a porcelain visage, sharpened ivory teeth glistening beneath the
artificial light of the foyer. " Wandering into the mansion like this, silly little sheep. I wonder. . . which
one of my brothers will find you first? "
こんばんは ! Vampires. Shoujo vibes. Romance. Dark themes.

dcq4nqj-20de38c7-952b-464c-8e01-a97c32111f3b.png

Whether you've seen the anime, played the otome or not, I invite you to create a story with me surrounding
Diabolik Lovers.
If you are familiar with DL, I've listed the characters between the Sakamaki brothers and
the Mukami brothers. Above you'll find whether I am open to playing them for you or you for me w/ one of
your OCS. This is fair exchange! If I play someone for your oc, you play one for mine. `
If you're not familiar
with DL
but are still open to writing with me in a vampire setting like this, I am open to having you write
as two OC's, instead of one of the brothers.

About me :
01. I am an advanced writer but I can tone down or tone up my writing. I do take my writing seriously and
will dedicate my time and effort to accurately playing these characters for you. I will always supply quality
responses.

02. I am not looking for novella stories at the moment. I'd like to keep our responses to 3 / 6 paragraphs to
keep the plot moving and to avoid getting caught up in length.

03. I am over the age of 20. I personally prefer you are at least 18+.

Untitled-1.png

I forgot to add Kanato but he's my favorite so I'd appreciate someone writing as him for me.

Untfitled-1.png

Last edited:
Please keep in mind :

Diabolik Lovers has darker themes. Sensual nature. Violence. They're vampires with pretty dark pasts. If you're a vanilla writer, please don't inquire
about this idea. I'd like to stay true to the game
/ anime. Even if you're not familiar, I'll update you so you have a decent idea of the characters pasts and
such.
02. PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID to inquire even if you're not familiar with this series. Also don't let the fact that I am advanced scare you. I am very
sweet and very open. I'll do everything to make my partner comfortable and I just want to have a good time creating a good ol' romance / vampire /
angst story with someone(s).

Y'know. Those good vibes when we sit and watch our anime and swoon all night. (
)♡*

I'm very interested! I have watched the anime, but it has been quite awhile since I have seen it....but fret not!! I will be rewatching it anyway! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back